Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Let’s fn goooooo! Playoff football baby! This team has been through so much, and I think they let it all hang out today. I love this team for it’s resiliency and I think they got one more in them. They ain’t afraid, they’ve been thru the worst and are still here! I think they come out loose, fast and physical! They have nothing to lose and have an us against the world mentality, which makes them very dangerous. 

31-28 Raiders LFG!!!!

• Like 2

Please don't leave Facyson on an island with chase. It will be dumb. I fully expect bengals to attack him with chase and Higgins all day long and they are both better than Mike Williams. 

We going to have to run the ball well. I would say blitz some and switch coverages but that's not going to happen. Throwing on first down will help. I'm not concern about special teams they will ball. 

The key to this game is getting out to a fast start, establish the run game, getting pressure on Burrow and shutting down Mixon.  If we can do those things and get Cincy playing catch up football, pin our ears back and rush him effectively we win this game.  I have a feeling it will be a close, back and forth game like we have seen so many times this season.  

What we can't do is let them get ahead early and start playing catch up.  We do not have the weapons and fire power to play that type of game.  

I am so pumped for the game as we have nothing to lose and no one expects us to win.  This is a team that will lay it all on the line and won't quit.

8 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Please don't leave Facyson on an island with chase. It will be dumb. I fully expect bengals to attack him with chase and Higgins all day long and they are both better than Mike Williams. 

We going to have to run the ball well. I would say blitz some and switch coverages but that's not going to happen. Throwing on first down will help. I'm not concern about special teams they will ball. 

1. Wait how is T Higgins better than Mike Williams?

2. Burrow actually one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL against the blitz we just need a win up front with 4

6 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm just hoping we did film study and don't give Mixon the flats and 15-20 yards of green in front of him. 

Mixon is a stud and our run D is below average.  If I was Cincy I would lean heavily on Mixon today both in the run and passing game.  He should see 25 touches and if he does that would not be good for us.  

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mixon is a stud and our run D is below average.  If I was Cincy I would lean heavily on Mixon today both in the run and passing game.  He should see 25 touches and if he does that would not be good for us.  

The Philon injury came at the worst possible time.  The key in this game for me is not kicking FGs.  IF Carlson kicks more FGs than extra points I do not think we have a chance  We can try to slow down their offence but we will not stop it.  Defense needs to have a good game but the O needs to have a great game.  This will be Carr's moment to shine.  There is a chance if we bring some real playoff intensity that Burrow collapses under the pressure but I do not see either happen.  First playoff game for both squads.

Smart thinking would say yeah give it to Mixon but Cincy has really turned into a passing team towards the end of the season. Raiders can only hope they come out throwing the ball. While it’s dangerous cause of their WRs at least you’re playing fire with fire and that DL can go against one of the worst pass blocking OLs in the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The Philon injury came at the worst possible time.  The key in this game for me is not kicking FGs.  IF Carlson kicks more FGs than extra points I do not think we have a chance  We can try to slow down their offence but we will not stop it.  Defense needs to have a good game but the O needs to have a great game.  This will be Carr's moment to shine.  There is a chance if we bring some real playoff intensity that Burrow collapses under the pressure but I do not see either happen.  First playoff game for both squads.

I agree that we have to convert RZ opportunities but like I have said all year long this is not an area where we do well.  We lack RZ weapons which is pretty apparent.  Regardless of our lack of RZ weapons we have to convert there if we are to win this game.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. Wait how is T Higgins better than Mike Williams?

2. Burrow actually one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL against the blitz we just need a win up front with 4

Higgins is a better player. Watching them you see that. But the numbers back it up to. Higgins better yards per game. Way better catch %. Comparable raw numbers in 2 less games. Mike Williams is a major boom or bust wr. He has 6 games under 50 yards. Mike also had 20 more targets than higgins. I'll take Higgins over Williams any day. 

Edited by dante9876