Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

3 hours ago, Dessie said:

No timeouts left, 17 secs and you want him to run it ?? 

Honestly though, I would've preferred a pass to renfrow and trusting him to juke out 21, then the pass to Zay. 
We got this far cause of Hunter, give him the ball game on the line, he deserved the chance IMO.
But, that play was desgiend and called to go to Zay IMO

4 hours ago, Dessie said:

No timeouts left, 17 secs and you want him to run it ?? 

Iirc it was 4th down. Extend the play doesn’t necessarily mean run for it, it means extend the play you know give targets more time to get open (he was getting favorable pi’s last 3 games when he extended plays) but he could also run if the opportunity presents itself.

Seems like a better option than throwing it short of the goal line as fast as he could. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Iirc it was 4th down. Extend the play doesn’t necessarily mean run for it, it means extend the play you know give targets more time to get open (he was getting favorable pi’s last 3 games when he extended plays) but he could also run if the opportunity presents itself.

Seems like a better option than throwing it short of the goal line as fast as he could. 

How far would he have got given #55 was sat there spying?

I mean criticising the throw I understand but suggesting he should have run for it is just stupid. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, roi34 said:

throwing ball that quick short of goalline makes no sense at all.. you'd def throw it up to edwards 50/50 In endzone before that. 

must've gone against NFLs script. games seem written. 

Truthfully I just dont think Carr saw the Lber at all. (which was obviously a bad read). 
But thought he could get the ball into Zay, and then momentum would carry him into endzone. 
But the Lber being there made it, so even if caught hed be short. 

Also, there is no reason why the Lber wouldnt have been there, cause we didnt run anyone near him. He just sat, and floated over to Jones cause we ran 2 routes over 5 yards lol. 

Bad play Call, and bad read by Carr.

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Honestly though, I would've preferred a pass to renfrow and trusting him to juke out 21, then the pass to Zay. 
We got this far cause of Hunter, give him the ball game on the line, he deserved the chance IMO.
But, that play was desgiend and called to go to Zay IMO

****ty play and ****ty play design. Carr should have realized this and audibled.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

They should have run the ball on 1st down instead of that stupid spike.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

****ty play and ****ty play design. Carr should have realized this and audibled.

Hard to audible with so little time left. That was a horrendous play call. I can't blame him for that 1 bit in that situation. Just shows how god awful our coaching staff is.

• Like 1