Pound the Table 2022!

Scoundrel

34 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

For a guy who doesn’t look like a super athlete or explosive he’s a pretty savvy route runner. Good hands as well.

Idk if I’d call him the best WR in the draft.    But his weakness is not being elite at anything.    He’s a gamer with not many actual weaknesses.   Idk about a #1.   Reminds me some of Tyler Boyd.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

David Bell needs more love on this forum. I think hes gonna be the best WR out of this draft

Exactly. I was really surprised not to see his name on the first page and a half. Bell can do a lot of everything. Early season with Plummer at quarterback he was used on quick outs, slants and reverses. Then once O'Connell took over it was deep contested stuff. Bell doesn't have a notable weakness and he is the best in this draft at seizing the football. I am more and more convinced that NFL wide receiver is all about competitiveness and toughness. Nobody gets separation anyway.

This was PFF's summary of Bell prior to the season:

9. DAVID BELL, PURDUE

Bell is far from a separation-getter, but he makes up for it with his top-notch body control and strong play against tight coverage. The 6-foot-2, 205-pound receiver has produced a receiving grade against tight coverage as a true freshman and sophomore over the past two years that trails only LSU's Ja’Marr Chase and Alabama's DeVonta Smith for the best in the Power Five. His 30 contested catches in those two years are also seven more than anyone in the Power Five. 

And then this one after the season:

For my I’m a huge fan of Treylon Burks. You can see it when he plays. He’s just a dog. He won’t make it to the Titans but I’d be freaking out if he did. 

Later on I also really like Wan’dale Robinson. He’s still learning the position but man he’s dynamic with the ball in his hands. Playmaker. 

Edited by AllThingsTN
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, AllThingsTN said:

Later on I also really like Wan’dale Robinson. He’s still learning the position but man he’s dynamic with the ball in his hands. Playmaker. 

I only caught one of his games, but man he put on a show. I plan on really getting into his tape eventually. I really like what I've seen so far though.