Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

We're done. Warner hurt. 

It's ok would've gotten smoked in Lambeau anyways and thus the Rams assuming they advance would have a better chance at winning in GB. All I know I was right in bashing Jimmy since he arrived in 2017 and I'll bash him just like I bashed Kap & Smith before him!

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

It's ok would've gotten smoked in Lambeau anyways and thus the Rams assuming they advance would have a better chance at winning in GB. All I know I was right in bashing Jimmy since he arrived in 2017 and I'll bash him just like I bashed Kap & Smith before him!

Losing is fine, but we we up 23-7 and our idiot QB single handidly changed this game. Again. It's the Titans game all over again. 

Just now, Meow said:

Losing is fine, but we we up 23-7 and our idiot QB single handidly changed this game. Again. It's the Titans game all over again. 

Well I've been saying all along on here and I was bashed for bashing Jimmy so I'll basically say "I told you so". Everyone who stuck up for Jimmy should be ashamed of themselves.

I still can't believe Jimmy in the last two possessions. Just un-defenseable man. Single handily giving the game away along with the STs unit. Our two weaknesses killing us in the most crucial time. 

Alright #10, you have done everything in your power to get the Cowboys back in the game. Now come through and get points on the board and ice the game. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I still can't believe Jimmy in the last two possessions. Just un-defenseable man. Single handily giving the game away along with the STs unit. Our two weaknesses killing us in the most crucial time. 

Alright #10, you have done everything in your power to get the Cowboys back in the game. Now come through and get points on the board and ice the game. 

Jimmy might throw a pick 6 if you ask me!

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Are you saying that you don't think that he should be back next year?