Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, thought he would go but good to hear. Shanny sounded pretty confident today that Trent would play this week.

This will only be the third playoff game that Trent has played in during his career. 

He lost the other two. 

Third time is the charm!

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

There were a handful of times where, through scheming, the niners made the Rams put Ramsey on Juice while he was being used as a decoy. Ramsey might as well had a seat on the bench for those plays. 

I bet we see similar stuff with Diggs and Parsons.

• Like 3

Good to see Tartt at practice. We would be in big trouble if he missed this game. Him and Ward need to play their best game of the season.

K'waun is also back and obviously having Trent back in practice is huge. 

Looks like both teams will be healthy as they could be at this point. 

• Like 3

I don't think this has been mentioned much, but Quinn was able to stop this offense in 2019 with a inferior roster with the Falcons. I don't know if that was more about coming back from the East Coast trip, but the offense was mainly shut down all game long. That was after dropping almost 50 on the Saints. 

Something to take into consideration....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think this has been mentioned much, but Quinn was able to stop this offense in 2019 with a inferior roster with the Falcons. I don't know if that was more about coming back from the East Coast trip, but the offense was mainly shut down all game long. That was after dropping almost 50 on the Saints. 

In general that kind of defense does best against our passing game. I think it will come down on how effective our running game will be and there run defense hasn't been the greatest.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Are you Jose Sanchez? 

Suspicious Airbubbles GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Quinn has always given Shanny a hard time as a DC. Will be a interesting dymamic for sure.

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Quinn has always given Shanny a hard time as a DC. Will be a interesting dymamic for sure.

What other match ups? 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Are you Jose Sanchez? 

Suspicious Airbubbles GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He say the same? Guess people are talking about it lol. 

2 hours ago, Justone2 said:

In general that kind of defense does best against our passing game. I think it will come down on how effective our running game will be and there run defense hasn't been the greatest.

That game was just so ugly. We couldn't get anything going with our passing game and then Kittle fumbled what should have been the game ending first down. Bad game in general. Do remember Grady going ballistic that game. 

• Like 1