Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49ers Finest said:

Jimmy gave me two heart attacks today. but like our niners, im still alive.

if bosa and warned come back next week, should be a good game. 14 degrees (lower with windchill) but no snow next sunday in gb.

The game will certainly be on Saturday though, right? The NFL can't ask ARZ or LAR to play on Monday then again on Saturday.

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Not going in circles with you tonight about that hack of a QB. You like him, that's fine. Doesn't mean I have to. You can marginalize his play and make it make sense TO YOU. You're quite good at it actually. Personally I'm fed up with him handcuffing this offense and our play-caller. Agree to disagree and move on... 

Okay boss. If you have time try to enjoy that win. :)

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If I'm not mistaken, we are now 15 of 18 holding opponent QBs under their average

Didn't know that but we only allowed like 206 passing yards per game which was top 6. Only thing we are missing is a ballhawk. Ward is amazing and the best pure cover safety in the league but he just doesn't get INTs. Had a chance today and short armed it. Compare to what Hyde did last night. That's why he continues to get disrespected. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, struby3 said:

The game will certainly be on Saturday though, right? The NFL can't ask ARZ or LAR to play on Monday then again on Saturday.

Yeah, and the Packers as the #1 seed will get the benefit of playing on a Saturday so they will have more time for the NFCCG if they win. Same thing with us in 2019. 

We are playing Saturday for sure.

LAR or AZ vs TB on Sunday.

IF we win, a nice little advantage heading to the NFCCG.

Before the last Dak run, we held the Cowboys to 60 yards on 20 carries. Elite run defense and great pass rush! Hell of a combo, especially in January.

Alright @TecmoSuperJoe, I'm over my disappointed and am happy about the win!!! Let's go beat those Packers next week! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Didn't know that but we only allowed like 206 passing yards per game which was top 6. Only thing we are missing is a ballhawk. Ward is amazing and the best pure cover safety in the league but he just doesn't get INTs. Had a chance today and short armed it. Compare to what Hyde did last night. That's why he continues to get disrespected. 

I hate to put a damper on things but QB's like Dak & Stafford are just over hyped & overrated and can't win a big game if their life hinged on it. Next week we'll know what an elite QB is all about as watch Rodgers shred the Niners and then we'll be waiting for the Trey Lance era to begin.

Just now, NFL Network said:

I hate to put a damper on things but QB's like Dak & Stafford are just over hyped & overrated and can't win a big game if their life hinged on it. Next week we'll know what an elite QB is all about as watch Rodgers shred the Niners and then we'll be waiting for the Trey Lance era to begin.

Cool story bro! Let's see what happens on Saturday.....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sherm said:

I'm already on the other side. Just waiting for everyone else. Jimmy is a problem...he's not the only problem. Kyle had major flaws. 

Yup. Jimmy has 2 Touchdowns and 5 picks his last 3 games. Not good at all. He single handidly cost us the Titans game and almost help us implode today. I'm ready to move on. We have too. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

One thing I will say is that the last three times we have played GB in the playoffs, we have beat up on them...BUT, we also beat them in the regular season match up. This time GB won in the regular season, so...............lol. 

This isn't the 2019 Packers run defense and Aaron Rodgers will just pick the Niners secondary apart. Jimmy will freeze on the frozen tundra. I would think about getting Trey Lance some reps just to throw a curve at the Packers.