Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Jimmy’s gone after this year but let’s just admit we win games when he’s playing. Hopefully that continues. Deeper we go in the playoffs, better pick we get for him. And damn I’d love to knock out Green Bay. 

Jimmy played crappy outside the first few drives, but look through the same lense at Dak. He was bad. He missed a ton of throws. We’re complaining about a couple bad jimmy throws, which were definitely very bad, but rewatch the game as a scout and not a fan, and you’ll see dak missed a TON of throws and was probably the second best QB today.  

As much as I didn’t like Shanny’s decisions today, he did less stupid stuff than Mcarthy. I’d be livid if i eas a cowboy fan about a ton of stupid decision. Dumbest thing Shanny did wasn’t even today. It’s all season. Fire Hightower. 

Team played bad today in my opinion. At least for about 2/3 of the game. Still won. On the road. Should give us some confidence throughout the playoffs. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Deeper we go in the playoffs, better pick we get for him.

Don't think that's the case at all. These games shouldn't change much of anything in terms of compensation. Teams have 50 games of eval on him. He is what he is

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I hate to put a damper on things but QB's like Dak & Stafford are just over hyped & overrated and can't win a big game if their life hinged on it. Next week we'll know what an elite QB is all about as watch Rodgers shred the Niners and then we'll be waiting for the Trey Lance era to begin.

You sure you like the 49ers? Lol idk if I've ever seen anything Positive from your posts. Can't imagine living like that but to each there own.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Trent Taylor returned punts for the Bengals yesterday & McKinnon just scored a TD for the Chiefs

I was not aware either of them were in the league. Thought they looked finished last season

Taylor returning punts for the Bengals.

McKinnon starting at RB for the Chiefs.

Ahkello playing outside corner for the Steelers.

If Sherman was healthy, he would be on the field as well in these playoffs! 

Tbh I had no clue what would happen but thought if we play our brand of football it give us a chance to win. If we had to play Dallas style we would lose. I'm just happy to be here lol not expecting a win vs Packers but expecting us to compete and take this to the last few minutes of the game. We have been Arods kryptonite in the playoffs the past decade I'm hoping we can do it again. Would be super funny to knock them out. I'm just proud of this team. What a wild season it has been. Kyle is far from perfect but I'm glad he's our HC. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kocurek, man. What a hire

I was watching Omenihu exclusively when Bosa got hurt and he did look very impressive. He should be getting Ebukam's snaps in the nickel if I'm being honest. I'd have Ebukam play in base and spell the other ends in a rotation. Omenihu needs more opportunities.

• Like 1