Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

I legit can't believe how many people are blaming Aiyuk for the Jimmy miss and how many people are saying Jimmy had a good game. 

One day, someone much smarter than me will have to explain this unwavering devotion and loyalty people have developed for Jimmy where very little is his fault. People are smashing Kyle but with Jimmy its all good lol. 

Damn...I think Jimmy is a great dude, and I bear him no ill will....but his stans and the people who just blindly late him are the absolute woooooooooooooooorst lol 

• Like 2

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah the diluted extra wild card spot 7th seed playing vs 2nd seed.

Honestly, I don't think that's it. I think we just got bad luck with who the 7 seeds were this year. We will run that risk every year. 

There's a universe where Winston doesn't get hurt for the Saints and us or them are the 7th seed against Tampa likely playing a much better game. Hell, if Minnesota wins that game against Detroit, they are playing the Bucs as the 7 seed and that is probably a much better game. 

This may be the only universe where the Steelers got to play the Chiefs as opposed to the Colts or Chargers lol 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I legit can't believe how many people are blaming Aiyuk for the Jimmy miss and how many people are saying Jimmy had a good game. 

One day, someone much smarter than me will have to explain this unwavering devotion and loyalty people have developed for Jimmy where very little is his fault. 

I've been saying Jimmy was garbage since 2017!