26. CAR: Calvin Ridley

27. NE: Jaire Alexander

28. PHI: Josh Allen KENTUCKY

29. BUF VIA KC: Dorrrance Armstrong Jr

30. SEA: Trey Adams

31. ATL: Cortland Sutton

32. WSH VIA PIT: Austen Bryant

I am in a bit of a rush, But I will give lowdown on the Bigtime deals made

Redskins Treade Kirk Cousins on a Transition Tag to the steelers for Pittsburghs 2018 first, and 2019 1st and 2nd

Pittsburgh thinks it is worth it in order to keep up the high level of play beyond roethlisberger, and Signing Bell will cause them to take a massive cap hit in addition.

Unrelated, The Redskins will acquire Alex Smith from the Chiefs.

ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED, I will answer when I can

I’m pretty sure the Redskins have franchised Cousins twice already and a third tag would be 120% increase over the $24 million he is making now. That could be close to $30 million. 

This article suggests it could be $34 million. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2017/2/28/14579254/kirk-cousins-franchise-tag-free-agency-long-term-contract

As for the Colts, Barkley is certainly BPA can’t argue that  

ill pass on Clayton Thorson. hes not a good QB Prospect to me.  id go with Sutton to give us something at wr with the uncertainty with our WR corps with Lee and Arob both free agents and hurns being able to be cut for 0 cap hit. id much rather Take Baker Mayfield who really fits our offense if your sticking with a QB. 

If Redskins idiotically tagged Cousins as a transtition player then the joke would be definitely on them.  You can't get any compensatory by trading TT player. Cousins signed with Steelers and thats' it.  Redskins already hinted they would tag him as a franchise player.  Tagging for 3rd time in consecutive years would require 144% increase from a previous season's salary.  34.56m could be an ideal.

Anyway, Jets trading down to avoid Rudolph is great but they end up getting Jackson.  Yuck!   I understand you want Jets to take qb in 1st but I don't like either.  

Aaron Jones is averaging 5.6 yards per carry with 3 touchdowns and Ty Montgomery is averaging 3.1 with 2 touchdowns.  Without Aaron Rodgers and with Hundley throwing for under 100 yards, Aaron Jones managed to run for 7.7 yards per carry, 131 yards and a 46 yard touchdown run against the Saints.  Packers aren't using a first round pick on a running back I don't think. 

14 hours ago, stallyns said:

I’m pretty sure the Redskins have franchised Cousins twice already and a third tag would be 120% increase over the $24 million he is making now. That could be close to $30 million. 

This article suggests it could be $34 million. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2017/2/28/14579254/kirk-cousins-franchise-tag-free-agency-long-term-contract

As for the Colts, Barkley is certainly BPA can’t argue that  

Thats why they give him the transition tag so they can trade him for something

34 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

If Redskins idiotically tagged Cousins as a transtition player then the joke would be definitely on them.  You can't get any compensatory by trading TT player. Cousins signed with Steelers and thats' it.  Redskins already hinted they would tag him as a franchise player.  Tagging for 3rd time in consecutive years would require 144% increase from a previous season's salary.  34.56m could be an ideal.

Anyway, Jets trading down to avoid Rudolph is great but they end up getting Jackson.  Yuck!   I understand you want Jets to take qb in 1st but I don't like either.  

Transition Tag, not franchise tag. They don't want to lose him for nothing.

Archived