ChargerBuckeyes Midseason Mock

chargerbuckeye

3 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Transition Tag, not franchise tag. They don't want to lose him for nothing.

As for TT, if Redskins decline to match the offering sheet by another team then they lose him for nothing.

If Redskins don't want to lose him for nothing then they have to slap a franchise tag on him.

3 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Thats why they give him the transition tag so they can trade him for something

The transition tag isn’t an option, it’s one or the other and the franchise tag has already been used. Plus, the 120% pay increase is in the CBA. No way of getting around it. 

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Drafting any QB prospect, even if it was a 21 year old genetic combination of  Manning, Marino and Montana, would get demoralized behind our o-line.  If there are no OL value picks at our sot, trade back a few spots and still get one, or three.

Free agency for linemen.

31 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Free agency for linemen.

You mean like the exact opposite of last offseason???   I'll believe that when it actually happens.  In other news, I'll probably have just as much luck staying up late December 24th waiting for some obese dude dressed in red to come down my chimney and deliver a Super Bowl win....

33 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

You mean like the exact opposite of last offseason???   I'll believe that when it actually happens.  In other news, I'll probably have just as much luck staying up late December 24th waiting for some obese dude dressed in red to come down my chimney and deliver a Super Bowl win....

If you fire Lewis and Hire Gruden, you may get the results in FA that you want

It's really tough to give an accurate opinion on this when you haven't listed the trade compensations. What is Chicago getting in return for dropping 8 spots? 2nd? 2019 1st?

I really like James Washington as a prospect, his innate ability to adjust to balls is special. Time to do anything and everything possible to surround Trubisky with talent.

2 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

It's really tough to give an accurate opinion on this when you haven't listed the trade compensations. What is Chicago getting in return for dropping 8 spots? 2nd? 2019 1st?

I really like James Washington as a prospect, his innate ability to adjust to balls is special. Time to do anything and everything possible to surround Trubisky with talent.

Cleveland is sending them the 2018 first they got from Houston of course, They are sending their 2018 2nd and their 2019 2nd

Archived