Top 3 Strengths & Weaknesses

Kenrik

Good day, I wanted to compile a list of each playoffs team strengths & weaknesses. Come playoff time its not always about which team has the better overall talent but how strengths & weakness matchup. If you could list in order the strengths & weaknesses, then it'll make my job a lot easier.

Top Strengths (in order)

Top Weaknesses (in order)

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Good day, I wanted to compile a list of each playoffs team strengths & weaknesses. Come playoff time its not always about which team has the better overall talent but how strengths & weakness matchup. If you could list in order the strengths & weaknesses, then it'll make my job a lot easier.

In all honesty, I know some may disagree with what I'm about to put but this is what I see.

Top Strengths (in order)

1. Pass rush - I think this one can go without deeper explained.

2. Resolve - We can say we are a really resilient team.  An attitude coming from the FO, to coaching, to the QB and leader of the team, they never want to give up and never want to roll over.  They are always trying, always giving effort.

3. Kicking - Boswell might just be the second best kicker in the NFL behind Tucker.  Very accurate, strong legged.  Doesn't get too much credit due to being in the same division as Tucker.

Top Weaknesses (in order)

1. Talent - We just aren't a talented team.

2. Back end defense - This could be some talent.  Some of it is communication.  Some of it is defensive play calling.  But the secondary can be a mess at times and its part of the reason the run game is so bad.  This could also be part of ILBs as we have the worst ILB duo in the playoffs.

3. Offensive Line - It's a mess.  It's why our run game isn't good, it's part of the reason we don't take deep shots. It looked better with JC Haussenaur at C and Leglue at LG than it did earlier in the season.  Moore could be back, so if they stay with this configuration with Dotson and Green available I'm more optimistic in this unit.

Thank you!

Strengths:

1) Game changing star power - TJ can (and will) change a game on a dime. Cam wrecks things. We have seen more game saving power than game changing power form Minkah, but the ability is there. 

2) Boswell

3) Skill position players on offense. It's a bit of a stretch, but Najee, Pat, and DJ are really nice players. Claypool has talent, too, and while we should in no way highlight Ray-Ray as much as we do, he isn't awful. We just don't have a QB who can get them the ball, an coordinator who knows how use them, and an offensive line that would never allow any positive thing to happen anyway. There were countless times yesterday that the receivers were wide open and Ben just could not get them the ball. 

Weakness:

1) O-Line. There's some okay, but theres no 1-2 dudes who take care of their business 90+% of the time. 

2) OC - Just.....bad. Too many things go wrong. We run an RPO offense in lieu of audibles with a QB who cannot run and is a terrible decision maker in RPOs. We run an odd mixture of Ben stuff and Canada stuff which does NOT go together at all. Oh look, its 2nd and 10 and we are in a 2TE set and running the ball for 1 yard against a loaded box. Everyone who was skeptical about why Canada getting all the NFL attention for his mind, but never for a position can now rest easy knowing its because he sucks as an OC. 

3) Could go with a lot of things like run defense or limited secondary, but I'll go off script with punting. For a team that's going to do it a lot....we really suck at it. We need to stretch the game out, limit big plays, and let Strength 1 have more opportunities to change games. Harvin has been awful. 

• Like 1

Strengths

1.  DLine IF IF IF we get Tuitt and Alualu back.    Regardless, DL is going to need alot of attention in the coming years.

2.  OLB.   Watt is amazing, and Highsmith is solid.   Need some depth. 

3. TE is not a HUGE strength, but Im content with the starter and depth.

Weaknesses

1.  OLine....do I need to explain?

2.   Coaching.   Perhaps everyone needs to go.

3.   Secondary.   Someone needs to teach our front office how to scout and coach up DBs.

4. ILB.   Need at least one new starter.   Very possibly 2.

5.  Depth.   Everywhere.

6.  Consistency at WR.   I dont trust a single WR we have.