Playoffs- Wild Card- Raiders

Johnny Nix

14 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

I want the Titans. Gotta hope the Chiefs take care of business 

Titans barely blitz but their front four is so strong that they don't have to. Best run defense in the league and they are not good against the pass. They should get Henry back and that will make their offense very dangerous with Julio and AJ Brown.

It should be a very fun game to watch. 

Edited by galodoido
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, galodoido said:

Titans barely blitz but their front four is so strong that they don't have to. Best run defense in the league and they are not good against the pass. They should get Henry back and that will make their offense very dangerous with Julio and AJ Brown.

It should be a very fun game to watch. 

You may not know the bigger picture.  A few of us see it as a historical progression if it were to work itself out and the team keeps winning.

The History/Revenge Tour of 2022.
Sweep there Steelers and ravens. Win in Denver.

Beat the team that started the playoff drought in round 1. Raiders
Beat the last team we beat in the playoffs in round 2. Tennessee/Oilers
Beat the team that whined about the no huddle, then claimed to revolutionize it while losing 4 straight SBs with Buffalo.  We beat them 

And finally, beat the freaking 49ers in the Super Bowl.  

Plus, we can finally win a road playoff game.  That's never happened in team history.  Joey B has been slaying historical dragons all season long.  I want them to keep it going

Post script
obviously the players care nothing about any of that.  They just want to win

21 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

There was no reason for the ref to stop the play.  Burrow was in bounds.  Boyd was in bounds.  Case closed.  If refs can "inadvertently" stop plays, are we gouing to deal with this every time Burrow drops back for a bomb?

I didn't like it, but there's no excuse for our guys to stop playing. Our team is just too poorly coached to have deserved the win. Comedy of errors/penalties. You guys deserved it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Raiders fans, how do you guys feel about that touchdown for us with the inadvertent whistle. By rule, should have been dead, but I don't think it had an impact on the completion. Ball was to the receiver less than a second after the whistle. 

From my angle he still woulda caught it anyway. We woulda lucked out if they called it dead. And we still had plenty of chances to win the game. So I’m not very upset about it. 

• Like 1

I still am in shock it actually happened. They didn't play great, but that is a game this team loses every time prior to this year. It was great to see them hold up and pull off an ugly win. 

At this point it is house money. I think Tennessee is a solid matchup that gives us a chance, but we got the monkey off our back. We are set up to have sustained success with FA money and picks. Let's go to Tennessee and see what happens. But per CJ, why not us?