Wildcard Weekend GDT Pats @ Bills: Part 3

Trentwannabe

PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots Matchup Preview (12/26/21): Betting  Odds, Depth Charts, Live Stream (Watch Online)

Does it get any better than this? Playoff football in Orchard Park at night and a hated divisional rival coming to down. The Patriots took the first one and the Bills took the second one, each on the road. How will part 3 play out? Who's got the latest weather projections?

I will try to make this prettier later this week but for now.......Josh MF' Allen needs to bring this one home!

Bills 31

Pats 16.

Im hoping the defense comes alive early and rattles Mac. I watched both Bills and Dolphins game last week and saw how quickly Mac was thrown off. We need to put hits on him and slow down the run game early forcing them to play from behind. On offense, Allen needs to step up and not make mistakes he needs to do what he did a few weeks ago in NE. I think the game will be close if mistakes happen and just hope the winds arent to crazy. Oh and not having to punt would be nice.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Do we go in to the game with Bates as the starting LG over Feliciano? I also like the fact they are utilizing doyle as the 2nd te on the line for extra run block it seems to be working for the most part

I don’t see why we’d change. Feliciano can back up all 3 interior spots like Bates can. Bates has definitely earned the right to keep starting. OL looks to be gelling the last few weeks with these 5

• Like 1

It sounds like we'll have Diggs, Gabe Davis, Sanders, Beasley and McKenzie + Knox all active so we'll have all the weapons we need. 

I think Gabriel Davis vs Mills is going to be the key and I wouldn't be shocked to see Davis be the MVP of the game and end up with 70-100 yards and 2 TDs. He was targeted 13!! times last game and we missed him in the last Pats game. BB is going to take away McKenzie imo because they won't get beat there twice but i see that really opening it up for Davis and a little bit Diggs. 

Very nervous but very excited for the game. Our defense has been superb and hopefully at home in a playoff game they come rocking.

I'll go 23-14 Bills in a cold hard fought battle.  

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Josh has to just play boring.

I bet you BB doesn’t let him. He’ll clog the middle to take away the underneath stuff, running lanes for Josh and Singletary and short crossers.

I bet he wants Josh to push to the deep middle of the field in the cold where he isn’t always the most accurate and if he’s too excited makes mistakes. That’s how the Pats win. Shorten the game on offense and on defense force a mistake or two.

22 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

This is a low key blow for the pats defense as he may not be able to go Saturday

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/11/patriots-move-cb-jalen-mills-to-covid-19-reserve-amid-flurry-of-transactions/

Agreed. I already thought it was a mismatch with Davis vs Mills, now even more if Mills can't go. 

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills could not be healthier. Only TRE White is of note on IR. 

To be honest havent even missed Tre White yet. Levi and Dane Jackson have been super quiet... havent heard their names alot which is a good thing. This is why im always confused why we look for CB #2 every year... Levi had always been a very solid starting corner. At a position thats really hard to find. And Dane had done a great job in replace of Tre.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

To be honest havent even missed Tre White yet. Levi and Dane Jackson have been super quiet... havent heard their names alot which is a good thing. This is why im always confused why we look for CB #2 every year... Levi had always been a very solid starting corner. At a position thats really hard to find. And Dane had done a great job in replace of Tre.

Levi is a free agent and I know if we are noticing so are other teams. He is likely to land a solid contract and that may be out of our price range. We are definitely going to need some CB depth and whether it is to compete for the #2 spot against dane or just someone to back him up either way its going to be a position of need.