Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

why not? I suspect there's more benefit to being condensed than spread

This is not day 1 logic. We know nothing yet. You're mechanic you speak of may be just as different as it is similar to mine, but I am not going to hedge my bets day one. I care not if you don't think I am your favorite for the day, but coordinating on day one is foolish.

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is not day 1 logic. We know nothing yet. You're mechanic you speak of may be just as different as it is similar to mine, but I am not going to hedge my bets day one. I care not if you don't think I am your favorite for the day, but coordinating on day one is foolish.

cool..

anyone else interested? I'm accepting help, and I have help to give

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

cool..

anyone else interested? I'm accepting help, and I have help to give

I would suggest picking the player you feel safest giving your help to and letting your threadplay get you some help. There are players like myself that will just have to accept that help will be hard to come by and I will have to take it one step at a time.

This game has a lot of similarities to my Popularity Contest mafia game if you ask me...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would suggest picking the player you feel safest giving your help to and letting your threadplay get you some help. There are players like myself that will just have to accept that help will be hard to come by and I will have to take it one step at a time.

This game has a lot of similarities to my Popularity Contest mafia game if you ask me...

I believe everyone is a "power role"

But if we coordinate we can create power roles

Because guess what.. if scum has the same setup we do, you can be sure they will coordinate and create 1 or 2 powerhouses in their ranks

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I believe everyone is a "power role"

But if we coordinate we can create power roles

Because guess what.. if scum has the same setup we do, you can be sure they will coordinate and create 1 or 2 powerhouses in their ranks

I missed the part where this was role madness... @Whicker

I think people will naturally gravitate towards certain players, I can guarantee I won't be helping any inactive players.