Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Hmmm this is interesting then.  Either there are non-usable characters that were given abilities that might match what they would do, characters don't have exactly the same/similar abilities to what they would in the game, which is unlikely, or there are some fake claims.

Its Whicker, there will be fake claims 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Lvl one protects against everything but upgrades and kills the next night lvl2 does everything but points the next night and lol 3 does everything but points the same night

You overshare. I asked a simple question... That being said, we have the same ability. I am almost certain you aren't mafia.

Actually nevermind, I got confused and it was the same person I was thinking on both sides.  But either way I think EDI is a fake claim based on the storyline of the game so far.  Also for me to believe it I want to know the details of Defense Matrix.  It makes no sense based on how it's explained so far @wolfeyestrk

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

You in most sus of I think tk has an ability that triggered when i got dumped but you and blue have been pushing with nothing

I'm not pushing with nothing! My push is highly detailed in its calibration. Here's what it includes: 

• 10% luck
  • 20% skill
  • 15% concentrated power of will
  • 5% pleasure
  • 50% pain

All adding up 100% reason to remember the name. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You overshare. I asked a simple question... That being said, we have the same ability. I am almost certain you aren't mafia.

That's only one ability and it doesn't prove that it's not a fake claim with an ability that's already in the game and makes sense for the fake claim listed.  I can gaurantee at least one if not both of my abilities are shared by otehrs.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

A fake claim with an ability that is actually in the game?

Why would he tell the mafia what abilities town could have?

Why do you think every ability set is unique?

Also, the abilities between town and scum could overlap some

Could be a fake character with his actual moves 

Could be he is town and some town overlap

Lots of options 

I do know scum likley has a town PM in its basic form, and fake claims with maybe possible move sets to accompany 

Just now, Raves said:

That's only one ability and it doesn't prove that it's not a fake claim with an ability that's already in the game and makes sense for the fake claim listed.  I can gaurantee at least one if not both of my abilities are shared by otehrs.

I will ask again,

Why would Whicker give the mafia knowledge of towns abilities? That is one thing as a host, you just dont do. He literally has the same ability as me. The ability is very anti-mafia. I would sink with the Titanic on this one. It doesn't make sense for mafia to either have that ability or have knowledge of the ability. I really don't think Whicker is passing out our abilities to the mafia in fake claims.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Actually nevermind, I got confused and it was the same person I was thinking on both sides.  But either way I think EDI is a fake claim based on the storyline of the game so far.  Also for me to believe it I want to know the details of Defense Matrix.  It makes no sense based on how it's explained so far @wolfeyestrk

Pick a person at night if they are lynched the next day then they get pardoned 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not pushing with nothing! My push is highly detailed in its calibration. Here's what it includes: 

• 10% luck
  • 20% skill
  • 15% concentrated power of will
  • 5% pleasure
  • 50% pain

All adding up 100% reason to remember the name. 

Mike shinoda isnt going to help you

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Why do you think every ability set is unique?

Also, the abilities between town and scum could overlap some

Could be a fake character with his actual moves 

Could be he is town and some town overlap

Lots of options 

I do know scum likley has a town PM in its basic form, and fake claims with maybe possible move sets to accompany 

Its clearly not. He has the same ability as me.

I don't believe this ability is one of them. Makes ZERO sense for mafia to have this ability.

With the knowledge of the ability, I think his role claim is probably true.