Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea your right, full disclosure I only know mass effect thru popular media ive never played thru i typed EDI mass effect and picked the second or third pic on the right thought they were the same on my phone

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The most disgusting self inclusion I have seen so far. You would be better served aligning with me. 

If you're town, I should already be aligned with you ... Are you saying you're not town?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yes. His pic is liara

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Yea your right, full disclosure I only know mass effect thru popular media ive never played thru i typed EDI mass effect and picked the second or third pic on the right thought they were the same on my phone

I don't know ME either but you didn't get a pic of your character in your initial PM like everyone else?

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

A whole bunch of self glorification on misguided voting strategies. True winners, they are not. 

So you're saying the best strategy is to vote out town? For someone claiming to be town, you're making some very interesting posts

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I don't know ME either but you didn't get a pic of your character in your initial PM like everyone else?

I did but you cant post from your pm so I went to giphy and honestly i dont see much of a difference until it was pointed out, thought it was between original and remastered editions or something

Defense matrix protects one other from lynch the next day

Protects one another? That sounds ominous and inherently scum sided from a point of inside knowledge.

and decoy is on activation protects me agaisnt active moves the following night

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• Like 1