And so it begins...Head Coaching Searches

LionArkie

I really hope we don't lose Glenn. He did an incredible job considering the lack of talent on the defense. 

He's a future HC for sure - it would just be nice to keep him for another year or two. 

I imagine he would be a tough sell to other fanbases right now as a guy that has only one year of coordinator experience on a 3-13-1 team. I hope that'll keep him around for another season. 

• Like 1

The good news is Denver is pretty much asking to interview every coordinator in the league at this point. 

The bad news is Aaron Glenn is better than most of them and barring him turning it down and wanting to stay in Detroit to finish the turnaround, he should be a top candidate late into the process. 

2 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

The good news is Denver is pretty much asking to interview every coordinator in the league at this point. 

The bad news is Aaron Glenn is better than most of them and barring him turning it down and wanting to stay in Detroit to finish the turnaround, he should be a top candidate late into the process. 

I still think its a hard sell to fan bases and owners.  His resume isn't strong enough yet however that hasn't hurt others like DC.  Glenn seems like a guy that people want to play for so he could get that similar love that DC got from us based on his personality and ability to get people motivated.