2022 Wildcard Play-off's Steelers vs. Chiefs

Steeler Hitman

34 minutes ago, August4th said:

they cut the new punter. Hopefully he finds his way back on the roster in TC. I don't get starting Harvin over him smh

I never thought Harvin was that bad but maybe I am still remember many of the other punters we have had. 

So is JJSS going to get many snaps or will he have to be on a limited snap count? I would keep him for  the redone plays and maybe as a decoy on others?

Edited by 3rivers

50 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hate to add even more negativity in here, buts it’s not like JuJu was setting the world on fire when he was healthy. Maybe his return will give us an emotional lift, but I doubt his presence on the field is going to matter much. 

he might not have, but he has much more reliable hands that DJ and I would expect JJSS to be more of a threat in the redzone and could also alter the chiefs coverages a bit anyways.  This was a shock to me, I thought JJSS was done for the year. Too bad Tuitt and Alualu wren't able to return though as they would help the team more IMO. Still should be fun anyways, see how this goes, no idea what to expect. The real shock would be if we got off to a decent start of all things

Can the offense actually score a TD in the first half??? If the offense puts up even 10-13 points in the first half, you guys will have a shot to win this game. The defense has been playing very well as of late and your weakness in the run game won't matter THAT much in this game. 

Hoping for a good game and one you guys pull off. Good luck fellas! 

• Like 2

I’m no fan of Tomlin but if he has a strength...it’s when the team is an underdog and no one believes in them...they never quit and tend to exceed expectations.

A guy on another site put it this way(paraphrase)....”they’re playing with house $$$, no one is giving them a chance and all the pressure is on KC....the longer the Steelers keep it a close game, the more and more pressure will be on KC and if Ben has the ball and they need a score with little time on the clock, I believe in Ben.”

• Like 1

I believe we have 0 shot at it. I’m not self handicapping either. I see it being close in the first half. 14-6 maybe. Then the offense continues crapping it up in the second half, the defense can’t hold it together, the floodgates open, and it finishes something like 38-13. This offense isn’t going to magically get better after looking like a 3rd grade team for 17 straight weeks, and that’s not even counting how terrible it was last year.