Lions to coach Senior Bowl

On 1/15/2022 at 11:02 AM, Louis Friend said:

I feel like the Jets got the best QBs and WRs so far. 

I think Pickett is the best, so yeah, but I think the 3 we got are more likely to be drafted by us.  Willis still intrigues me some in the 2nd.  As does Howell.  Zappe is the guy I think will be solid if around in the late 3rd at least to be a back up with some upside.  I think Ridder is solid but doesnt have the upside of the others.  Strong is solid but I dont think I would risk it on him unless he falls to the late third and that is not likely IMO. 

6 hours ago, Typical_Lions said:

Wasn't sure if there was a link for the full Lions coached roster but here it is:https://www.seniorbowl.com/players/american-team/
Besides the aforementioned quarterbacks, I am interested in seeing Jermaine Johnson II, Damone Clark, Quay Walker, Roger McCreary, and Jamaree Salyer.

A lot of guys I wish we had on our side to get better looks at like Coby Bryant, Jake Ferguson, Jeramy Ruckert, Jahan Dotson, Chad Muma but still some solid names on our side.  Most excited to see how we like the QBs, Deangelo Malone, Jalen Tolbert, and Damone Clark.