MCU TA - Round 2 - Sylvie (38) vs Doctor Stephen Strange (6)

Deadpulse

Round 2 - Section 2  

27 members have voted

1. 1. 6th seed vs 38th seed

• Sylvie (38)
    • Doctor Stephen Strange (6)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2022 at 10:00 PM

The-Variant-Loki.pngVSDoctor-Strange-No-Way-Home-profile-pic.j

Come one come all to the tournament arc to end all tournament arcs - MCU characters. For those of you who partook in the Best TV Show of All Time contest, this will run very similarly. 

bracket-3.png

Please keep in mind this is NOT a popularity contest. This is a who is the strongest/would win in a fight contest. Please do not consider powerset/abilities from the comics, strictly keep to what has be shown in the MCU. 

Closes Thursday 1/13/22 @5pm

@Manny/Patrick @PARROTHEAD @THE DUKE @Acgott @titansNvolsR#1 @Kiltman @thrILL! @TecmoSuperJoe @TitanSlim @Beck Bristow @Bullet Club @Ty21 @kingseanjohn @seminoles1 @Xenos @ET80  @The Gnat @theJ @43M  @WizardHawk @August4th @Breesus mode @Fresh Prince @Outpost31 @INbengalfan  @minutemancl @KManX89  @RamRod @skywindO2 @NcFinest9erFan @KimuraGod @JoshstraDaymus @rob_shadows @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @Jakuvious @Tetsujin @Blue @broncofan48 @RuskieTitan @NYRaider @showtime @biggio7 @OhioG @diamondbull424 @hornbybrown @Dr LBC

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean the vote is overwhelming, but to play devils advocate a bit, Sylvie could prolly trickster her way to a sneaky win 

My thing is that Loki was pretty unclear on exactly what all Sylvie can do, other than mind control and swords.  Strange seems pretty well equipped to handle either of those things.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

My thing is that Loki was pretty unclear on exactly what all Sylvie can do, other than mind control and swords.  Strange seems pretty well equipped to handle either of those things.

Also alluding an omnipotent group of people for, IIRC, 50 years

On 1/12/2022 at 1:49 PM, Deadpulse said:

she is the only one to do it in literally all of history across the entirety of space and time. 

For this cycle at least, but I suppose the entirety could be be seen as the same exact loop each time.

Unless the winner of the Kang war changes, thus changing what the target timeline is for the TVA that cycle, As dictated by Kang.