Giants fire Joe Judge

KingOfNewYork

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

If I'm the new GM of the Giants, I trade one of my top 10 picks moving down and picking up another first next year where the QB class should be substantially better.

Good call on that option.

Or use the 2 top 10 picks on premium positions and hope you suck bad enough to get a high pick in 2023

48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

And yet teams will still hire from the BB tree

You will never convince me this wasn't intentional. He destroyed the Chiefs (temporarily) with Romeo Crennel for destroying Brady's ACL on the team that was arguably better than the 18-1 team, and now he destroyed the Giants for Eli ruining the undefeated season.

If the Bucs ever hire a BB coach, they're deluded.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You will never convince me this wasn't intentional. He destroyed the Chiefs (temporarily) with Romeo Crennel for destroying Brady's ACL on the team that was arguably better than the 18-1 team, and now he destroyed the Giants for Eli ruining the undefeated season.

BB sent Patricia to ruin the Lions because the Lions being good is like dividing by zero.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

...why did he ruin the Texans though?

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Culley can keep him company 

Eh.  Culley was stuck with Tyrod and Mills and a poorly constructed roster that had little wiggle room in cap space or in available draft picks.  Culley coached with the hand he was dealt.

Rhule willingly traded away draft picks for quite possibly the worst starting QB in the NFL (and chose to have PJ Walker be his lone back-up).  Somehow took the worst starting QB and put him in a position to perform even worse than he did w/ the Jets.  Even with injuries had a much more talented roster than the Texans, especially defensively.  And yet only won 1 more game.  Texans also had 2 more wins way more impressive than the Panthers best (Saints; we beat Cards when they were beat up w/o Murray, Hopkins).  Rhule chose the cards in his hand.