2022 College Prospect Thread

germ-x

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

That guy that played like 12 snaps last year? Nah 

He played 12 snaps because we had a good back in Melvin Gordon and then a 1st round talent rookie fell into our laps. Boone is a #2 quality back and flashed some ability in his spot duty last year.

My guess is that we go into the season for an RB room of:

1. Javonte Williams (70% share)

2. Mike Boone (25% share)

3. Mid/late round rookie (5% share) 

4 hours ago, paul-mac said:

He played 12 snaps because we had a good back in Melvin Gordon and then a 1st round talent rookie fell into our laps. Boone is a #2 quality back and flashed some ability in his spot duty last year.

My guess is that we go into the season for an RB room of:

1. Javonte Williams (70% share)

2. Mike Boone (25% share)

3. Mid/late round rookie (5% share) 

We would want a rookie for sure though given Boone in his final year.   Doesn’t need to be a premium day 2 pick for sure given how the position continues to be devalued.   

On 3/14/2022 at 5:15 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

If we don't resign Gordon I'd like a Lindsay style guy behind Javonte. Not eary in the draft though. First 3 spots for need at least are pass rushers, G/T, and ILB

Could we just re-sign Lindsay? Pretty sure he’s a free agent, or did he already sign somewhere?

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Could we just re-sign Lindsay? Pretty sure he’s a free agent, or did he already sign somewhere?

The guy couldn't crack the rotation in Houston or Miami, who didn't exactly have stellar RB rooms. He's simply not a good running back. A nice story? You bet. 

1 hour ago, broncos67 said:

The guy couldn't crack the rotation in Houston or Miami, who didn't exactly have stellar RB rooms. He's simply not a good running back. A nice story? You bet. 

Yeah I think his main issue is that he can’t pass block. So teams figured out if he’s in the game, it means it’s prob gonna be a running play so they stack the box. I remember meeting him once; he’s not much bigger than a high schooler so pass pro might be a skill he’s not physically capable of developing. If that’s the case, then yeah it would be a waste of time. It does make a nice story though lol

• Like 1