2022 College Prospect Thread

germ-x

I'll be watching how linebacker Channing Tatum Tindall performs at the Senior Bowl on Feb 4th. While I'm a little skeptical of a non starter on a stacked team, he shows some insane tools and is a great special teams player. He is incredibly fast and shows rare burst. Seems to be a great blitzer and solid tackler. At this point, I'm looking at him with one of our 3rds. 

Couldnt find any cut ups of just him but here's a highlight video just to see his potential:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczZs0PGpqU

• Like 2

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-senior-bowl-practice-report-national-team/2/

Troy Andersen

TuesdayWednesdayThursday

All Troy Andersen needed to do was prove he belonged among this group. And prove he belonged he did. Andersen was great in coverage, losing no ground in a variety of coverage installments. He was also great in run defense, moving forward and coming downhill, filling run fits very well

On 1/27/2022 at 12:18 PM, grizmo78 said:

I'll be watching how linebacker Channing Tatum Tindall performs at the Senior Bowl on Feb 4th. While I'm a little skeptical of a non starter on a stacked team, he shows some insane tools and is a great special teams player. He is incredibly fast and shows rare burst. Seems to be a great blitzer and solid tackler. At this point, I'm looking at him with one of our 3rds. 

Couldnt find any cut ups of just him but here's a highlight video just to see his potential:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczZs0PGpqU

He reminds me college career wise of Jamin Davis (who needed to bulk up and learn the position so diff reason for lack of PT but same late explosion).  Great Day 2 target to upgrade LB.  That D could have up to eleven guys playing on Sundays.   That’s nuts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Looks like the trenches, and finding special teams returners will be the focus for the draft.  Seems like a good idea. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/draft/senior-bowl-prospects-to-watch?fbclid=IwAR21_qFg5z7ryu0y9SfuacY4jTsqeZPEinOUq8_i3qvb2vFoFo2WLxKc2_Y

I love hearing that. Just hope it's true. We need that on both sides of the LOS. I'd love to see us add Linderbaum or Green to the IOL. If we add Linderbaum leave Meinerz ar RG. What a great IOL improvement. If we get Green, move Meinerz to center and Green to RG. Either way, we'd shore up and improve an area that was mediodore at best in Pass Pro.

48 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I love hearing that. Just hope it's true. We need that on both sides of the LOS. I'd love to see us add Linderbaum or Green to the IOL. If we add Linderbaum leave Meinerz ar RG. What a great IOL improvement. If we get Green, move Meinerz to center and Green to RG. Either way, we'd shore up and improve an area that was mediodore at best in Pass Pro.

You have a 1-track mind.....but I do like the way you think. Me, I like the other side of the LOS, I'd take a DT like Leal or David . 

13 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

You have a 1-track mind.....but I do like the way you think. Me, I like the other side of the LOS, I'd take a DT like Leal or David . 

It's funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Get Davis to plug the hole in our IDL run defense or one of the two I mentioned to solidify our IOL. I'd be happy with either one, but I think I'm leaning Davis. We can still upgrade our IOL in the 2nd.

See, I've actually got two tracks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I remember as a student I used to actually watch hours of the Senior Bowl practices - I can't help but laugh now at how much free time I had then.

Now I skip to my car in delight when I can sneak in a trip to the Driving Range on my lunch hour 🤣

No kidding with a 16 month old and another on the way in July I think the days of free time are gone. Free time now consists of quickly glancing over Twitter or here and relying on you guys to know what’s going on 😆

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I remember as a student I used to actually watch hours of the Senior Bowl practices - I can't help but laugh now at how much free time I had then.

Now I skip to my car in delight when I can sneak in a trip to the Driving Range on my lunch hour 🤣

Well, when you reach my age you'll have plenty of time for the driving range. 'Skipping to the car" is not in the equation.