Admit it! Wouldn’t you rather have Todd Bowles as HC?

Doc Draper

He’s not fat. He’s not the pond scum of an accomplishred guys gene pool, he’s a winner and a true redskin, he’s not a wwf or fake arena ball guy. 

Im terribly disappointed we didn’t hire him. He has a terrible team but makes the sum of their parts better!! 

Look what he has accomplished. He’s not a “show pony” or yes man like gruden, rather he’s a winner

Oh danny boy- man up! Clear the decks. Give the mob a winner and they will love you “ Gladiator” 

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Not sure what good a new coach would do with Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder at the helm.

To be fair, Doc did call for a clearing of the decks, which I assume would include nuking Allen. Yes, Snyder's still there so that's why it realistically would be a pipe dream that anything would change.

I'd like Bowles as a defensive coordinator but I don't know that he's a better head coach than Gruden. What exactly has Bowles proven as a HC that Gruden hasn't?

They may have less talent along their OL & at QB and TE but they offense do have some talented running backs, Jermaine Kearse and Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Also, they have a lot of talent on their DL, at ILB and at safety.

Oh, and by the way, Gruden isn't fat anymore, he lost a lot of weight in the offseason.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'd like Bowles as a defensive coordinator but I don't know that he's a better head coach than Gruden. What exactly has Bowles proven as a HC that Gruden hasn't?

They may have less talent along their OL & at QB and TE but they offense do have some talented running backs, Jermaine Kearse and Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Also, they have a lot of talent on their DL, at ILB and at safety.

They were picked to be in the running for the first overall pick before the season began due to the complete dearth of talent on the offense. They're half a game behind us. Bowles has done a substantial job in New York.

On 11/7/2017 at 10:17 PM, Woz said:

They were picked to be in the running for the first overall pick before the season began due to the complete dearth of talent on the offense. They're half a game behind us. Bowles has done a substantial job in New York.

I’m not saying he hasn’t done a great job, but I can’t say that he’s been a better coach than Jay Gruden over the last several season especially considering the talent he inherited and then was given for his defense since he’s been there.

If the Redskins had that much talent on their defense since 2015 we probably would have been super bowl contenders considering how well Cousins has played at qb.

Preseason predictions usually mean nothing. People made the mistake of selling the jets running backs short, Josh McCown short, how good their defense would be with the talent they retained and added and they didn’t have Jermaine Kearse yet.

Archived