2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

4 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Also you're crazy if you don't love London's game and how much his size and catch radius helps a young QB like Zach Wilson.

If he can do in the NFL what he did in the PAC10, I will gladly say I was wrong. He is too one dimensional, IMO, and will not have nearly the success against NFL defenses.

If this were last year or 2020, London would at best be considered a day 2 pick. I try not to let the media hype and lack of positional talent in the draft sway me.  Could I be wrong, of course. But I would rather have WR who can get open rather than a WR who out-muscles college DB’s.

• Like 2

WR I don't want

London ( I see bust all over him) he will struggle with separation and has be injured tool I would take him in the third round but no higher. I think he gets picked in the late second. 

Deebo. I'm not a fan of his because he seems to fit Kyle S system perfect. I knows how to use him. I don't trust our O coaches to use him right. I think he will struggle here and would only give a third round pick for him. 

AJ Brown I'm not a fan of because he spends more time on the IR than the field. This will not change as he gets older. I like what he does but i don't want another WR that can only play 10 games a year. 

This years draft I only like Williams and Wilson the rest are just average or below. I still think we walk away with KT at 4 and the trade away pick with the eagles for their two first round picks. Then you go Williams and Linderbaum. 

8 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

WR I don't want

London ( I see bust all over him) he will struggle with separation and has be injured tool I would take him in the third round but no higher. I think he gets picked in the late second. 

Deebo. I'm not a fan of his because he seems to fit Kyle S system perfect. I knows how to use him. I don't trust our O coaches to use him right. I think he will struggle here and would only give a third round pick for him. 

AJ Brown I'm not a fan of because he spends more time on the IR than the field. This will not change as he gets older. I like what he does but i don't want another WR that can only play 10 games a year. 

This years draft I only like Williams and Wilson the rest are just average or below. I still think we walk away with KT at 4 and the trade away pick with the eagles for their two first round picks. Then you go Williams and Linderbaum. 

That scenario for me is the perfect one. 

#4 KT

#15 Williams

#18 Linderbaum

#35 Dax Hill

9 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

WR I don't want

I'll gladly take Williams, Wilson or London in Round 1. I also wouldn't mind trading for a WR, but only if the price is right. I see no way we part with 4 or 10 and I don't see us giving away both 2nds either. So I don't see us making a move.