2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

14 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I agree he will be there. I think the bigger question is not will he be there is WILL JD DRAFT KT A 4? I'm getting scared that JD might pass on him. KT might have a pretty big fall. 

Would be a career ender if passed on him, was taken by the giants and became a superstar pass rusher

25 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Would be a career ender if passed on him, was taken by the giants and became a superstar pass rusher

This does make me wonder if GM's pick a fan / media favorite player out of fear of passing and having him become real good.  I don't see that in JD, but....

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I agree he will be there. I think the bigger question is not will he be there is WILL JD DRAFT KT A 4? I'm getting scared that JD might pass on him. KT might have a pretty big fall. 

He wont fall past the giants at 5

So at what point do you all think there’s no way we’re trading for Deebo?

If we don’t trade for him by Thursday?

Until we actually draft someone at 10?

Or all the way until Day 2 and we’re on the clock for the day 2 package we’ve seen?

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Or all the way until Day 2 and we’re on the clock for the day 2 package we’ve seen?

If we don't draft a WR in the first, then the possibility still stands.

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Hopefully by Wed night. I have a bad feeling we are going to really over pay for him and then overpay him. If its for 10...go for it. If they want more than that...maybe a conditional pick next year. They have to negotiate with him as well. If it doesn't happen by the time the draft starts I doubt it happens. 

If we traded for Deebo without having to give up the #10. That would give us flexibility to draft 2 high end defensive talents.

Like if we could get Kayvon at #4, then Devin Lloyd at #10.  Our defense suddenly starts looking nasty. And our offense on paper would be set to take off. 

• Like 1