2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

10 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

No way comparing them as prospects or projections, just specifically the age concern, but guys like Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald were 23 when they got drafted.  I would hardly call them a "disaster."  

Not saying it’s a disaster. It’s just getting the return on your investment. I’d much rather see us draft JJ at 4 than draft Walker. I will say that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

That was the one year I missed the draft.  Don't remember why, maybe my friends were visiting my college and we were out all weekend?

I remember being hyped but worried about what it took to get up to #5 only for the trade to come through and it was instead we got the Mangenius final blessing.

As our 2010 first round pick was Kyle Wilson I guess they could of had that after all 😂😂

Edited by KimuraGod

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

My thoughts exactly. The people screaming for deebo and willing to give up everything we have will also be the ones screaming the loudest when we are losing games 45-28 and our defense is historically bad. I will say though...Carl Lawson would have made a difference last year...we really needed him. If he can come back and be a force, my god is that huge for that unit. 

Yeah I mean Deebo would be great for us of course but those level of picks if used correctly can give us three quality starters a year or two from now.

Plus apparently that wouldn’t even get the trade done. I worry what the offer would have to be for SF to sign off on it. 

I’m not as bothered about JJ’s age as much as I was a few months ago because we need that dynamic edge rusher and for the sake of him being a year or two older it shouldn’t stop us drafting him. 

However I feel we’d be making a monumental mistake taking him over KT. Like I just don’t get any reason why if he’s there you don’t take him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.O said:

Definitely feel like Garrett Wilson will be there at 10 tho which will be good

Yeah I’m so cool with Williams or Wilson.

One (possibly both) will be there at #10. I wouldn’t mind London if we traded back but if those two are there you take your favourite guy at #10 and don’t get cute with it.