2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

If Jets actually drafted OT in 1st then I could see Jets trade Fant to Rams.  Rams are pass first offense team while Jets are likely leaning to run oriented offense for now.  Icky or Penning or Neal offer solid run blocking to go with Becton.  Fant doesn't.   Easy.

36 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Why do I feel like we’re the only team in the NFL that never makes the obvious choice. If Thibs is there at 4, you draft him. Why get creative and do something different?

If Jameson is there at 10 draft him. Same as above.

We draft Ikem for example. Now we feel forced to make other picks. We force ourself to go DE than at 10, when DE might not be the best pick. We do that… now we’ve forced ourselves to have to take a WR at 35 or 39. Which I’ve stated I don’t like the guys really in that range

I'm with you bobby. What will really make you and me mad is when the Jets pass on KT twice.

Im just gonna believe everything that ive read or has been posted in the last day or so is BS, because according to everybody’s inside “sources” we are definitely taking Ekwonu, Gardner, Johnson and Neal somehow at 4

9 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Im just gonna believe everything that ive read or has been posted in the last day or so is BS, because according to everybody’s inside “sources” we are definitely taking Ekwonu, Gardner, Johnson and Neal somehow at 4

Me too. So much smoke this week. There’s no telling what’s real and fake. 

Okay so if JD has his heart set on Ikey….why the hell would he tell anyone who would leak the info. This isn’t like free agency where we could be all over a guy and his agent has friend he leaks info too.

This is the draft. 

If anything I would of thought it means he hopes team will trade above us for OL or better yet not trade ahead of us for a pass rusher. 

If KT is there and we don’t take him at #4 then I will be lost for words. I just hope and pray JD selects him if there at #4 which is still debatable now. All this smoke about him falling is teams wanting/wishing it to happen.