2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

I do like that we seem to be on Bozeman. Signing him would be pretty much a wash if we did decide to cut McGovern. But there might be no need to cut McGovern bc both of them can play C or G. Maybe wait until after the draft and see how that plays out for us. We draft Ikem or Neal, maybe we then cut McGovern. We don't draft an OLineman early and decide to go more the development route (I see no way JD doesn't draft an OLineman at all). Then we can roll with McGovern and Bozeman. Flexibility is key.

32 minutes ago, NewAge said:

TE FA market not looking good for us. Probably going to have to overdraft McBride in Round 2 if we don’t want just a bandaid TE in FA. Howard is the only guy left that I think I’d be pretty happy about. A few I’d still be ok with, just don’t think they’re actual legit weapons for us.

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

TE FA market not looking good for us. Probably going to have to overdraft McBride in Round 2 if we don’t want just a bandaid TE in FA. Howard is the only guy left that I think I’d be pretty happy about. A few I’d still be ok with, just don’t think they’re actual legit weapons for us.

Howard is a heck of an athlete and only 26-27? Maybe he just needs a change. Im trying to be positive lol. 

I REALLY dont want to over draft McBride if there are a dozen better players at 38. I think quality TEs will be there in the 3rd and early day 3. 

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Howard is a heck of an athlete and only 26-27? Maybe he just needs a change. Im trying to be positive lol. 

I REALLY dont want to over draft McBride if there are a dozen better players at 38. I think quality TEs will be there in the 3rd and early day 3. 

This man had Tom Brady at QB and Arians at HC. I don't see a situation getting much better than that for him.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Someone go check on @DefenseWinsChampionshipsSchultz got tagged like I told him he would.

I'm good I've been on the Trey McBride train for a while now but now I hope Joe Douglas goes after Trey McBride 36th overall guns blazing and like never before too.

I wanted Dalton Schultz as a FA TE option pretty bad but I'll admit. After reading their fan base posts about Dalton Schultz and now wanting to jump off a cliff in disgust due to his Franchise Tag? It makes me feel relief that maybe just maybe I was extremely overrating him...

We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max