2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

if we were gonna trade for a seahawks WR, it should be lockett, will cost less and give the team a deep threat

no to wagner.  Go sign an LVE or something

other guys i'd like to see who would realisically sign here

James Daniels

CJ Uzomah

Donte Jackson

Will Fuller (roll of the dice if we can get him cheap)

draft an edge

Edited by bcb1213

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if we were gonna trade for a seahawks WR, it should be lockett, will cost less and give the team a deep threat

no to wagner.  Go sign an LVE or something

other guys i'd like to see who would realisically sign here

James Daniels

CJ Uzomah

Donte Jackson

Will Fuller (roll of the dice if we can get him cheap)

draft an edge

Getting both Lockett and Fuller?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Fuller is only gonna get a one year prove it type deal for not a lot of money, so if we can't get Lockett, why not

With Lockett and Uzomah aboard, how could Fuller prove himself on the sideline for majority of time?  If I were him I would look for an actual open spot. 

Getting Fuller would make sense if we didn't get Lockett. Like you said. Why not.

37 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

With Lockett and Uzomah aboard, how could Fuller prove himself on the sideline for majority of time?  If I were him I would look for an actual open spot. 

Getting Fuller would make sense if we didn't get Lockett. Like you said. Why not.

sorry i should have prefaced fuller/lockett with I don't think we should trade for a WR so instead just sign fuller

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

They ain't selling him cheap, bro.   They can keep him until tagging F tag for 2023.  If you want him then you have to make an aggressive offer.

I think a first round pick with a 3rd would do it. That is why you trade down grab a lower first move that for DK and keep the rest of the cap from the trade for yourself. I think you are over valuing D.K. Just look back on some other WR trades like Hopkins, Diggs and Cooper (few years ago)

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think a first round pick with a 3rd would do it. That is why you trade down grab a lower first move that for DK and keep the rest of the cap from the trade for yourself. I think you are over valuing D.K. Just look back on some other WR trades like Hopkins, Diggs and Cooper (few years ago)

Vikings got good deal for trading Diggs.   DK should be better value than either or both Hopkins and Cooper.

55 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I’m iffy on DK honestly. Like I’m not against him but I’m not 100% sold he’s the guy I’d target. 

Michael Thomas is a guy if not with all the question marks around him I’d prefer for example. 

I'm just curious, why?