2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Chargers made the right move, they're entering year 3 of their guy and that's when you take those leaps. We're getting closer, this is a step year for us into wildcard contention, maybe the division if we get off to a good start but we aren't them.

Stay the course, be patient. It will all come together. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Skip Kyle Hamilton. heh.

I cant lie, I can understand the casual fan seeing the Chargers get Mack and then the Jets re-signing Will Parks, who sounds like a CPU generated Madden player, and not feel like we're doing a good enough job lol. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I cant lie, I can understand the casual fan seeing the Chargers get Mack and then the Jets re-signing Will Parks, who sounds like a CPU generated Madden player, and not feel like we're doing a good enough job lol. 

Lmao 0-17

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Did you just give me a reason to fire JD today? lol

Lol I'm picking violence today.  Fire everyone.  Wilson looks like a lead singer of a boy band , no way he's the franchise QB. Move the whole franchise to Birmingham,  Alabama. 

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Joyner, Davis, Parks, Riley, ?Pinnock? 

Probably gonna bring in one more guy to complete the room before the draft, maybe draft someone if a guy they like is there but I wouldn’t be a must for this year at least. 

Davis cannot be a starter. That is all I ask. If you wanna play S whether its SS or FS you gotta be able to tackle. That boy dont want nothing to do with contact.  

EDIT: neither did Marucs Maye, but Maye is still a better tackler and much better in coverage. 

Edited by ekill08x

16 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Davis cannot be a starter. That is all I ask. If you wanna play S whether its SS or FS you gotta be able to tackle. That boy dont want nothing to do with contact.  

EDIT: neither did Marucs Maye, but Maye is still a better tackler and much better in coverage. 

He’s a starter as of now. Definitely needs to work on his tackling, if he does that he’ll be fine. 

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Which position on each side of the ball are you guys willing to go “bargain bin” with going into the season?

EDGE-DT-LB-CB-S

OL-WR-TE-RB

Obviously not QB.

If I had to pick based on who we have now and who is out there, it's RB, TE, and possibly DT. Thinking about CB in this one.

With free agency starting in a couple days let’s track what we need to fill holes wise so it creates a clearer picture for us come the draft

In terms of starters we need;

WR

TE

RG

1T

EDGE

K

We can upgrade these starting positions

RB- we use a committee

C- McGovern is in the final year of his deal

SLB- Quincy can’t cover

WLB- Hamsah/Sherwood are young