2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

19 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Is it true the Cowboys, traded Cooper to the Browns for a fifth & six round draft picks, if that is true that is the worst trade since the 49ers traded Y A Title to the Giants for Lou Cordileone.

DeAndre Hopkins to AZ for a 2nd and David Johnson will be the worst for a long time.

The Cooper trade is so low bc DAL was going to cut him anyway. So the value was low. His contract is awful and DAL knows it, so that’s why he’s low value. Him as a player is obviously worth more than a 5th. But that 20mill salary carries a lot of weight. Cooper is currently the 6th highest paid WR and is not a top 10 (maybe not even 20) WR.

AR15 is an interesting guy. Part of me says let’s just keep building this team with youth. AR will turn 29 a little before the season starts. For example that’s 5 months younger than Marshall was when he was traded to us. And Marshall gave us 2300yds and 17tds in his 2 seasons with us. So on the other hand it’s hard to not want the potential of those stats with us for Wilson’s progression. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

AR15 is an interesting guy. Part of me says let’s just keep building this team with youth. AR will turn 29 a little before the season starts. For example that’s 5 months younger than Marshall was when he was traded to us. And Marshall gave us 2300yds and 17tds in his 2 seasons with us. So on the other hand it’s hard to not want the potential of those stats with us for Wilson’s progression. 

I would love to go for him for Wilson's growth and a opportunity to capitalize on his rookie contract. I don't want to wait til the end of it to start adding talent that can help us win. 

6 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Sign Collins.

Call Bengals and get 31 overall for Fant

Sign Bozeman

Cut McGovern

Draft Green

Becton-AVT-Bozeman-Green-Collins

WALL STREET

Okay, that's definitely the best nick name I've everything heard. Yes, do all of this.