2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Can't wait to see which team Cordarrelle Patterson ends up with.

I’d say we should look into him, but he turns 31 in 3 days. No thank you. Still a fun weapon to watch.

I expect us to resign Coleman or maybe even a SF back for security behind Carter and maybe look to add a guy in the 4th-5th in the draft.

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d say we should look into him, but he turns 31 in 3 days. No thank you. Still a fun weapon to watch.

I expect us to resign Coleman or maybe even a SF back for security behind Carter and maybe look to add a guy in the 4th-5th in the draft.

I think I won't concern about his age because until last year he had been used lightly.  Still he is expensive to count on.

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Exciting that we might get some new players today (probably will lose a couple too). 
Hopefully there’s no Anthony Barr situation for us this FA period 🙄 

If there is hopefully he turns out like Barr who’s been crap since that point.

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Exciting that we might get some new players today (probably will lose a couple too). 
Hopefully there’s no Anthony Barr situation for us this FA period 🙄 

Not really bothered if we don’t resign any of the guys who may walk. I’d like to keep Maye, Berrios, Moses and Foley is the money was right but wouldn’t overpay to keep any of them. 

Just a quick one…why the **** have we not cut that fat prick GVR?

5 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Not really bothered if we don’t resign any of the guys who may walk. I’d like to keep Maye, Berrios, Moses and Foley is the money was right but wouldn’t overpay to keep any of them. 

Don't complain until he is still on the team by week 1.

41 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Because he's our only RG right now. 100% we'll upgrade from him. But you don't cut players until you have to. We sign Tomlinson for example... GVR will be cut within 48hrs of that I'd imagine. Same can be said for Griffin at TE. You keep him until you have something better.

And no not having anyone there is not better than having them. You cant cut them and have no RG under contract and Yeboah as the starting TE. This isn't just how JD operates... this is pretty much how every GM operates. You don't cut players just to cut them until you have to. 

54 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

I want Berrios back. That guy eats.

3 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I want Berrios back. That guy eats.

Like I said I would like him back but obvs wouldn’t be devastated if he gets a massive deal elsewhere. If the money is fair then I think he will be back as the interest is mutual  

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Marcus Williams on his way. 

I was just looking at the ‘top 50’ free agent lists and not really among names I’m really wanting unlike other years….Marcus Williams is one though that would be a great get for us.