2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

You don’t post that tweet unless it’s for Marcus (or Armstead I suppose!) but anyone else and he should be cut for that post 😂😂

Not to throw cold water on this, but how would Hardee know anything about the Jets plans regarding players in NO?  The legal tampering period does not start until noon today.  If the Jets asked Hardee about any NO players, it is probably something they do to every FA they acquire.

Just now, xrade said:

Not to throw cold water on this, but how would Hardee know anything about the Jets plans regarding players in NO?  The legal tampering period does not start until noon today.  If the Jets asked Hardee about any NO players, it is probably something they do to every FA they acquire.

Trevor Siemian or Ty Montgomery? lol

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

Thank God. His days are pretty much out numbered.

I think by the end of the day the Jets will have Brandon S. and Marcus Williams.   

Perhaps, but if I recall correctly (a big if), they don't seem to make a splash until several days after FA opens.  Of course, they could have a deal in place but we won't know about it until later in the week.