2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I'd rather see us go after Connor Williams than Scherff if we want to spend. But I actually like the Tomlinson route the best. And then draft a guy at OG/OT

I’d feel a little underwhelmed if it was Williams from what Iv read. I think we either go for the big guns or continue using high draft picks on o-line. 

2 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

I’d feel a little underwhelmed if it was Williams from what Iv read. I think we either go for the big guns or continue using high draft picks on o-line. 

Also, it is dumb to overpay LG to try out at RG.   Williams and Tomlinson.

Scherff makes sense a ton.

3 minutes ago, xrade said:

Since I want the Jets to get Marcus, I just prefer to be pessimistic so I won't be disappointed when they don't get him.  Therefore, no one knows anything other than rumors.  I just take that Hardee tweet as speculation since there can be no contact before noon.  Since the Jets are going to be connected to a boatload of FA, any reporting on a player is nothing more than we as fans guess at.  But, I hope Hardee is correct and I hope its Williams.

I wonder how this entire deal happened in 180 seconds?!

(I'm just playing with you, man)

Just now, JetsandI said:

Also, it is dumb to overpay LG to try out at RG.   Williams and Tomlinson.

Scherff makes sense a ton.

James Daniels is who makes sense. Scherff literally goes against everything JD said about trying to stay healthy. 

ZaDarius Smith is a name to keep an eye on for us now that he’s cut. Can start bookended to Lawson and we can work a rookie in rather than making them an every down DE. Especially if we go a little bit more raw route I like Ojabo or something 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

ZaDarius Smith is a name to keep an eye on for us now that he’s cut. Can start bookended to Lawson and we can work a rookie in rather than making them an every down DE. Especially if we go a little bit more raw route I like Ojabo or something 

back surgery knocked him out last year. 

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Dang, good get

Ya they’re going to spend and are an attractable team. I expect a few more signings like this from them.

If you were a player think where and who you’d rather play for…. And Miami will win with most.