2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just now, JetsandI said:

Kirk's contract plus no state tax.   My God!  Jaguars better play him at Slot otherwise it is a waste of gigantic money.

Imagine the piss up him and his family will have tonight!! Crazy crazy deal from the Jaguars. And not a good crazy 😉

Now the Kirk deal is done what will happen to Adams. No way GB gives him 25 plus because they can't afford that. They have him on the tag for just over 20 mill. Adams said he would not play under the tag. This could get ugly and if he leaves what will Rodgers do? He came back thinking Adams would be there. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Ya if we can make team respect the pass he should be able to have lanes and space to work. 

This. If we really do add or draft a high talent WR and sign and draft TEs...I see no excuses for Zach. Take that step forward. 

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya if we can make team respect the pass he should be able to have lanes and space to work. 

And vice versa, forcing linebackers to bite on the play action will open up passing lanes for our receivers making it easier on Zach to get them the ball. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

And vice versa, forcing linebackers to bite on the play action will open up passing lanes for our receivers making it easier on Zach to get them the ball. 

Of course. Can’t be 1 dimensional. But we have the OL and RB in place already. We don’t have a WR and TE group scaring teams

13 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Now the Kirk deal is done what will happen to Adams. No way GB gives him 25 plus because they can't afford that. They have him on the tag for just over 20 mill. Adams said he would not play under the tag. This could get ugly and if he leaves what will Rodgers do? He came back thinking Adams would be there. 

Has Adams reiterated any demands after Rodgers came back? I'm guessing he wanted out if Rodgers was gone.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He’s tagged and says he won’t play in the tag

This

I think it gets REALLY ugly in GB. Adams going to want 25 if Kirk got 20. The Jags just pushed up all the WR contracts by 4-5 mill. 

This also could be a desperate move by the Jags to get TLAW some WR. The FA for WR is pretty low because most of them where tagged. The Jags can't use the first pick on a WR either because no WR is worth #1 in this draft. The depth is nice but I don't see a great breakout WR in this draft. I see guys that are starters in the NFL but not a game changer.