2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

The Jags can't use the first pick on a WR either because no WR is worth #1 in this draft. The depth is nice but I don't see a great breakout WR in this draft. I see guys that are starters in the NFL but not a game changer. 

I should think they will be desperately trying to trade down.  Even going so far as to take less value to move out of number one and accrue more picks.  At least then they could justify getting Lawrence some guys.  Or they could stay put and draft OL or the best available player - Hutch?

3 minutes ago, xrade said:

I should think they will be desperately trying to trade down.  Even going so far as to take less value to move out of number one and accrue more picks.  At least then they could justify getting Lawrence some guys.  Or they could stay put and draft OL or the best available player - Hutch?

Ya a trade down would be perfect for the Jags but I just don't see it happening unless you take a big discount. Could it be Hutch? Ya possible but I think they still go OL. I think a guy like Neal or Icky is the play for them. This would build up a solid line for them. 

Just now, Bianconero said:

We need to operate as if Becton is not a sure thing, which I believe Joe Douglas to be doing

Remember, Fant is a FA and again, Becton is a question mark

The tackle spots are not secure yet

I mean in general.   JD may successfully extend Fant's contract or Becton checks in OTA with good news.