2022 Offseason and FA Talk

Bobby816

Just now, KimuraGod said:

Oh right sorry man. 

Yeah I can see us going defense early but if both pass rushers are gone then we more thank likely go O-Line at #4 and who knows there may be a receiver we like a lot at #10 so before you know it our defensive needs aren’t going to be filled as quickly as we’d like. That’s why I’d like some veteran insurance polices. Just means we can attack the draft on positional value and talent than need. 

I'm not sure if we're only looking at those 2 pass rushers. I definitely feel better about the idea of drafting Neal or Ikem knowing that they will start if we drafted them. I was worried about taking someone that high and they just end up playing RG because they couldn't beat Becton or Fant early. 

Here are my guys so far.

Offense: Ikem, Neal, Wilson, Williams, London, Watson. 

Defense: Hamilton, Gardner, Thibo, JJ, Obajo, Dean, Lloyd, Walker, and Davis. 

This is general first round options I would be happy with even if we traded back. 

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

QB - Wilson

RB - Carter/Coleman

FB - Bawden

WR - Davis/Mims

WR - Moore/Berrios

WR - N/A

TE - Uzomah

LT - Fant/Becton

LG - AVT

C - McGovern

RG - Tomlinson

RT - Becton/Fant

Not awful, middle of the pack at best right now. Need another receiver, tight end and gotta know what Becton will look like. I’d like to upgrade Center as well, CMG is decent enough but we can do better.

Defense is still god awful overall.

I agree 100%. I feel great about where this side is going, but I feel really good about Carter. If he was healthy and given the carries, he would have hit 800+ rushing yards & 500+ rec yards last season. He's going to be fun to watch. 

Defensively, we currently have no one we know for a fact will be starting for us 2 years from now. They are bad with no future at the moment, but I feel like we're going to fix that in the draft. 

Just now, JetsandI said:

Missed out on BJ Hill.    What about DJ Jones?

Marcus Williams still available?

Williams is still available. Mathieu, Edmonds, Peppers, and Tartt are still out there I believe. It wouldn't shock me if DJ Jones is the IDL.