QB: Lamar Jackson / Tyler Huntley / Anthony Brown

RB: JK Dobbins / Gus Edwards / Kenyan Drake / Justice Hill

FB: Patrick Ricard

WR: Demarcus Robinson / James Proche / Sammy Watkins

TE: Mark Andrews / Isaiah Likely / Josh Oliver / Charlie Kolar

OT: Ronnie Stanley / Morgan Moses / Patrick Mekari / Daniel Faalele

OG: Kevin Zeitler / Ben Powers / Ben Cleveland

OC: Tyler Linderbaum / Trystan Colon

DL: Calais Campbell / Justin Madubuike / Travis Jones / Brent Urban / Broderick Washington Jr.

OLB: Tyus Bowser / Odafe Oweh / Justin Houston / Jason Pierre-Paul / David Ojabo / Del'Shawn Phillips

ILB: Roquan Smith / Patrick Queen / Malik Harrison / Kristian Welch

CB: Marlon Humphrey / Marcus Peters / Brandon Stephens / Damarion Williams / Kevon Seymour / Daryl Worley

S: Marcus Williams / Chuck Clark / Geno Stone / Kyle Hamilton / Ar'Darius Washington

K: Justin Tucker

P: Jordan Stout

LS: Nick Moore

Reserve/Injured

Jalyn Armour-Davis
Rashod Bateman
Vince Biegel
Devin Duvernay
Kyle Fuller
Daelin Hayes
Ja'Wuan James
Steven Means
Michael Pierce
Josh Ross
Tylan Wallace

Practice Squad

Tarik Black
Nick Boyle
Shemar Bridges
Josh Bynes
Brett Hundley
Andy Isabella
Thakarius Keyes
Ben Mason
Kahlil McKenzie
Jeremiah Moon
Rayshad Nichols
David Sharpe
John Simpson
Mike Thomas
Binjimen Victor

Reserve/Left Squad

Ricky Person

https://russellstreetreport.com/2022/01/10/baltimore-ravens-salary-cap/ravens-2022-roster-preview/ 

So, using the figure of $208.2M for the estimated Cap, the Ravens will initially have around $12,058,319 in Cap space, accounting for the 48 players presently under contract.

So...essentially no legit cap room this year after tenders/rookies/etc.

Just like every year.

It legit blows my mind that we haven't had a big QB contract on the books since what, 2018ish, and yet year after year we never have any cap room.

It's not like we have a ton of high paid players either. Who on this team has really gotten "the bag"? Stanley, Humphrey, and Andrews?

Just frustrating man.

https://russellstreetreport.com/2022/01/11/baltimore-ravens-salary-cap/2022-salary-cap/

Screen-Shot-2022-01-11-at-10.56.44-AM.pn

The best candidate for a restructure to create a decent chunk of Cap savings is CB Marlon Humphrey. Humphrey’s $10M base salary could be reduced down to the league minimum of $1.035M, with the balance being paid as a Signing Bonus. The Bonus would prorate $1.793M over 2022-2026 and would create $7.172M in 2022 Cap space.

7 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

I think the only one safe on that list in James IF he's healthy. Unless Peters take a paycut, I think he's cooked as well. Especially since EDC tried to trade for a CB earlier in the year. All those other cut folks on the list are the same as my personal list. I'd tell Boyle give me some of that money back, too. Seems crazy to give yo 7 milly to be TE2 and yo been hurt.

14 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I think the only one safe on that list in James IF he's healthy. Unless Peters take a paycut, I think he's cooked as well. Especially since EDC tried to trade for a CB earlier in the year. All those other cut folks on the list are the same as my personal list. I'd tell Boyle give me some of that money back, too. Seems crazy to give yo 7 milly to be TE2 and yo been hurt.

What's wrong with Peters for 10M (ignoring dead money)? No way I'd cut him for that. We are devoid of playmaking on defense without him. Anthony Averrett probably gets that or more on the market.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

What's wrong with Peters for 10M (ignoring dead money)? No way I'd cut him for that. We are devoid of playmaking on defense without him. Anthony Averrett probably gets that or more on the market.

I'm not saying I hope we cut Peters or anything, but I just have a feeling unless he does a restructure I think EDC is going to cut him. I'd rather we keep him to be honest, but his number does make him a bullseye with everything on the table. Maybe they go to Marlon for a contract finesse as well.

@AFlaccoSeagulls That #78 contract I firmly believe EDC and Pat were drinking tons of cough syrup. No other explanation. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I'm not saying I hope we cut Peters or anything, but I just have a feeling unless he does a restructure I think EDC is going to cut him. I'd rather we keep him to be honest, but his number does make him a bullseye with everything on the table. Maybe they go to Marlon for a contract finesse as well.

@AFlaccoSeagulls That #78 contract I firmly believe EDC and Pat were drinking tons of cough syrup. No other explanation. 

Sad thing is I knew right away how bad that move was haha. 

Have no idea what the FO saw on that one. And for that contract? Good golly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I rarely go on record like this but I'd say there's close to a 0% chance we cut Peters. It would leave us way too thin at CB. 

Only logical way I see that happening is if EDC pulls off the deal he was trying before the trade deadline and lands Xavien Howard. 

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Mark Andrews really went to the next level this year. Dude straight up balled and was the best TE in the NFL.

Did... did we get the timing of a contract signing right for once?

7 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Yeah, this was next level. He's always been that dude though. Finally getting recognized. 

He jumped from very good to elite this year, IMO. Minimal and mostly understandable drops and increased his production as a focal point.

Edited by wackywabbit