2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Mekhi Becton is one to watch for us. Really good young player at a premium position with a reduced trade cost due to issues with his club and because he's coming off injury. 

Played at Louisville with Lamar so there is a connection, and one could assume he'd value playing with us more than most. Our FO also loves their massive offensive lineman. So, natural fit if the price is right. 

Swoop EDC, swoop.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, famousj said:

What do you think of packaging Chuck Clark to Seattle for Tyler Lockett?   Lockett is better than Julio Jones and will fit the #2 WR nicely.

Sure but BAL would have add way more to even get Seattle's attention. Lockett is a stud. He is what we hoped for Hollywood Brown to be. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 8:29 PM, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Fully expecting Boykin to develop into a legit weapon now

If Miles "Look he is getting open and Lamar just doesn't see him" Boykin becomes a plus starting wide receiver (>700 yard season) with the Steelers, who understand WR much better than us or anyone, I will share link to a video of me eating a shoe. 

9 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

If Miles "Look he is getting open and Lamar just doesn't see him" Boykin becomes a plus starting wide receiver (>700 yard season) with the Steelers, who understand WR much better than us or anyone, I will share link to a video of me eating a shoe. 

Since the draft has passed he might not even make the team.

How the Steelers are able to acquire good receivers every year is insane.