2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Okay so with these two gone my initial numbers say we go from having $4.99 in cap space to $5.25. Can someone verify?

Haha. 

We're at 18 million in space right now. Keep in mind that roughly 12 million will be needed for a 10 man draft. There's going to be restructures and more cuts coming. Ravens will have decent wiggle room. Especially if a Peters extension or Jackson extension gets done. More like Peters. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

Don’t really get why we didn’t low-tender Westry. Maybe going to resign at an even smaller deal? He looked good enough in his limited action last year where I thought he’d make a pretty good cost effective CB4 heading into next season

8 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Except we need a FS who can make plays and hold his own in single high. Collins isn't that. Really the only safety I'm looking at, comp picks be damned, is Honey Badger.

Just saying he's there my guy. Lol

It looks like the Ravens and New Orleans are the front runners for Mathieu. That's an easy choice if you ask me. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Just saying he's there my guy. Lol

It looks like the Ravens and New Orleans are the front runners for Mathieu. That's an easy choice if you ask me. 

He may want to go home, considering he played at LSU. Not sure if he's from there or not though