2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Can’t see why the Ravens wouldn’t at least entertain a La’el Collins trade. Would take RT need immediately off the board and apparently his 10mil cap hit could be restructured to 3 or 4 this year per Mcfarland.

Would allow us to take best defensive player in draft r1&2.

Edited by Ray Reed

On 3/10/2022 at 1:10 PM, baltimoreRebel said:

That could be true. Seems like a guy who likes to win so we will see. 

Saints have a offer on the table for Watson.. that would change everything for them if he landed there with Sean Payton… because I love drew Bree’s and he was great but he isn’t the natural talent that Watson is… Payton and Watson would be a legit rival to Reid and mahomes far as offensive mind/offensive talent… I wish Lamar had one of those type guys coaching him up… 

32 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Saints have a offer on the table for Watson.. that would change everything for them if he landed there with Sean Payton… because I love drew Bree’s and he was great but he isn’t the natural talent that Watson is… Payton and Watson would be a legit rival to Reid and mahomes far as offensive mind/offensive talent… I wish Lamar had one of those type guys coaching him up… 

Sean Payton retired, Dennis Kelly is the HC in New Orleans now

Where do we find ourselves with Smith being cut by Packers? Curious what he is looking for in pay? Coming off an injury riddled season. He did cash in some of that contract, but I believe he still has a higher market than we can dabble back with. I would love to see him Bowser and Oweh as pass rushers for us 

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How are you guys managing to stay up-to-date on all of our FA signings so far? Between us not doing anything and not doing a single thing, it's been so crazy!

i know this is par for the course for our team

Man listen lol… I just don’t get it… it’s like we enjoy being hurt… U kno we saw the pickups… the trades and all the signing alerts… EDC we don’t believe ur stories…. we kno that they’re all lies…. As bad as the off-season has been we stick around… And we just don’t kno why… #MarioVoice.. lmao… 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Hard pass. Glad we didn’t wind up with that one. Offer Za’darius that deal if we are even considering that kind of contract 

If bills and colts are in contention for pass rushers it will be tough to see any big name land with us. Cap tight Hindering us hard

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Myles Jack might be the play if we do a move for MLB. Never played for a winning franchise and I can’t see a high command on salary

1 year 4.5 mill maybe? 

Just released this morning by Jacksonville 

I remember we were pretty interested him back when he came out but I think he went really early 2nd IIRC so we didn't have a shot at him