2022 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

Wow. A name that honestly I never considered. Due to age and price tag. 14 mill average isn’t bad at all

everyone getting 5 years for 70 mill it feels 

Maybe agents and teams have landed on that as an equilibrium point / common currency for non-market setting guys given uncertainty around where cap is headed in next 2-3 years?

Exactly what was expected. No surprises. 

2 Fourth round picks for Judon and Yannick and a Third round pick for Culley.

We roll into the draft with 10 total picks and more importantly, 9 of those picks are within the first 141 selections. Monumental draft with big contracts coming up. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1

If this is coupled with Ricard signing elsewhere, may signal a pivot of sorts in general offensive philosophy that a lot of fans have wanted to see.

Personally I think we’re at our best when we roll out 2 blocking TEs, Ricard, and run it down your throat for 5-6 a carry all game but more 3 wide sets as a sort of base offense may be in our future - we’ll have to see what happens with Ricard.

33 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

If this is coupled with Ricard signing elsewhere, may signal a pivot of sorts in general offensive philosophy that a lot of fans have wanted to see.

Personally I think we’re at our best when we roll out 2 blocking TEs, Ricard, and run it down your throat for 5-6 a carry all game but more 3 wide sets as a sort of base offense may be in our future - we’ll have to see what happens with Ricard.

I agree but I certainly think we're moving away from that, or maybe just looking to bring in another UDFA FB to replace Ricard. Who knows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I agree but I certainly think we're moving away from that, or maybe just looking to bring in another UDFA FB to replace Ricard. Who knows.

I'd assume that EDC is hoping that Ben Mason is the replacement FB

Nice to see two signings that immediately make us a better team. If you time travel Williams and Moses into our 21' squad we legit win more games. 

Getting impact signings at need positions on (relative) bargain deals is the FA dream and will free us up to go BPA in the draft- which is always the goal. Nice work so far EDC, keep it up. Don't reach for Bozeman. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

1 hour ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Happy to see the guy create a good contract for himself, but we were never gonna pay him what he could get on the open market after one year of serviceable performance.

Mentioned this in the news thread, but 4.5M for one year feels a bit light relative to what I thought he would get. Still, 4.5M is healthily within the limits to factor into the comp pick formula.

Lamar looking like a genious now… If it’s true we offered 35 million a year (which seems logical after the ZDS offer) We gon pay now… thanks to the Rodgers extension… Now the Watson 230 million fully guaranteed… the average of the top five QBs for next years franchise tag is gonna be well into the mid 40s… mahomes and josh Allen make 4 of the 5… and with two of them at 50 mil per it doesn’t really matter who comes in as the 5th contract in the average… We better get a deal done asap and get loaded up now cause if not it’s gonna be a long few years 

Edited by bmorecareful
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Lamar looking like a genious now… If it’s true we offered 35 million a year (which seems logical after the ZDS offer) We gon pay now… thanks to the Rodgers extension… Now the Watson 230 million fully guaranteed… the average of the top five QBs for next years franchise tag is gonna be well into the mid 40s… mahomes and josh Allen make 4 of the 5… and with two of them at 50 mil per it doesn’t really matter who comes in as the 5th contract in the average… We better get a deal done asap and get loaded up now cause if not it’s gonna be a long few years 

Hoping he pulls a Flacco. It has been 10 years!