Jump to content

Rams bring back Eric Weddle


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

He wasn’t good for us but we’re there any other options? Our safeties with Fuller out are hot garbage.

If someone knows, can they explain why we don't have Juju or JR Reed anymore? I thought we could protect 4 PS players a week. That seems like poor roster management to let them just leave when they were both fringe roster spots anyway. If it was between Weddle and Gervase then obviously Weddle is a no-brainer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

If someone knows, can they explain why we don't have Juju or JR Reed anymore? I thought we could protect 4 PS players a week. That seems like poor roster management to let them just leave when they were both fringe roster spots anyway. If it was between Weddle and Gervase then obviously Weddle is a no-brainer. 

They were claimed off our PS and are on other teams now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

They were claimed off our PS and are on other teams now.

Correct, but were we not using our PS 4 player protections? My understanding is we could have prevented that if we wanted to unless there are 4 other guys we were saving. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

pathetic. pure desperation.

this shows you how bad burgess is. him and tutu are the worst draft picks from the snead/mcvay combo.
they didn't protect jr reed and released hughes because he wore akers jersey number. jesus christ, mcvay is losing me with that stuff
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

pathetic. pure desperation.

this shows you how bad burgess is. him and tutu are the worst draft picks from the snead/mcvay combo.
they didn't protect jr reed and released hughes because he wore akers jersey number. jesus christ, mcvay is losing me with that stuff
 

Tutu is in a class by himself. I hope he can prove everything wrong but it looks like a disaster.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...