Rams bring back Eric Weddle

RamRod

17 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

He wasn’t good for us but we’re there any other options? Our safeties with Fuller out are hot garbage.

If someone knows, can they explain why we don't have Juju or JR Reed anymore? I thought we could protect 4 PS players a week. That seems like poor roster management to let them just leave when they were both fringe roster spots anyway. If it was between Weddle and Gervase then obviously Weddle is a no-brainer. 

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

If someone knows, can they explain why we don't have Juju or JR Reed anymore? I thought we could protect 4 PS players a week. That seems like poor roster management to let them just leave when they were both fringe roster spots anyway. If it was between Weddle and Gervase then obviously Weddle is a no-brainer. 

They were claimed off our PS and are on other teams now.

pathetic. pure desperation.

this shows you how bad burgess is. him and tutu are the worst draft picks from the snead/mcvay combo.
they didn't protect jr reed and released hughes because he wore akers jersey number. jesus christ, mcvay is losing me with that stuff

27 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

pathetic. pure desperation.

this shows you how bad burgess is. him and tutu are the worst draft picks from the snead/mcvay combo.
they didn't protect jr reed and released hughes because he wore akers jersey number. jesus christ, mcvay is losing me with that stuff

Tutu is in a class by himself. I hope he can prove everything wrong but it looks like a disaster.

• Like 1