Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

Just now, textaz03 said:

Crazy, this has got to be the first time I’ve ever seen the RB get a False Start in the back field 

and boy, that Cinci OLine is gonna get Burrows killed! 8 sacks already 

Cincy needs an OL upgrade big time.  Chase is the best young wr in the game

NFN but Borrow has been sacked 9 times and they are tied. 

He is gaming the best he can. False starts, 9 sacks, sounds familiar.

But I'm going to make a point regarding this situation and Dak compared to what Burrow does.

If Borrow gets the ball back, engineers a game winning drive, how many on here are going to begin to compare him to Prescott?

If you do, how many will look at the situation as a dig on Prescott? 

That is, if Cinncinnati wins because of Burrow, will that increase the Dak doubters because he could not last week?

14 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

But I'm going to make a point regarding this situation and Dak compared to what Burrow does.

If Borrow gets the ball back, engineers a game winning drive, how many on here are going to begin to compare him to Prescott?

That is, if Cinncinnati wins because of Burrow, will that increase the Dak doubters because he could not last week?

I'm focussing my contributions on teams still playing.  I could care less about the also rans.  I will throw this out there.  If Dak is worth $40 million per year what will Burrow command?

Edited by Northland

11 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Burrow is better than Dak Prescott. Dak ain't it. We're stuck with him though, so whatever.

12 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Joe can’t be compared to Dak. He is already Bette than Dak and only in his 2nd year. He has 2 Playoff victories and is headed to Conference Championships. We haven’t sniffed them in 26 years 

• Like 1