Offseason - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is extra funny because he was our coach for a few years. But then again, some fans still spell it Michael Irving. 

Yea, I knew he was our ST for years, practice bubble or facility fell on him in storm, neck fracture. Bones is much easier to spell LOL.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Our game sucked. There is no sugar coating it, we were a huge disappointment. But, at least we werent an embarrassment like the Cards/Pats/Eagles. There have been some absolute stinkers put up this weekend. 

Haha - could you imagine if we were the Patriots and we lost to the Eagles that way? Oh man. THIS fan base? Ahahahahaha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Haha - could you imagine if we were the Patriots and we lost to the Eagles that way? Oh man. THIS fan base? Ahahahahaha.

I would take a month, maybe 2, sabbatical from the entire internet. I would start blocking phone numbers. Id barricade myself after stocking up on canned goods and water. 

Basically I would treat it like the zombie apocalypse minus the firearms. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Geez...this game is fugly. Naturally we're going to be the only home team to lose. Very fitting.

Yup. Every high seeded team defended their home field and took care of business against the lower seed. Except for the frauds.

Edited by Tony7188