Jump to content

2022 Senior Bowl February 5


 Share

Recommended Posts

Excited to see this game. Many top prospects will attend. 

2022 Senior Bowl participants

QUARTERBACK

  • Sam Howell, North Carolina
  • Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh
  • Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati
  • Carson Strong, Nevada
  • Malik Willis, Liberty
  • Bailey Zappe, Western Kentucky

RUNNING BACK

  • James Cook, Georgia
  • Jeremiah Hall (FB), Oklahoma
  • Hassan Haskins, Michigan
  • Connor Heyward (FB), Michigan State
  • Dameon Pierce, Florida
  • D'Vonte Price, FlU
  • Brian Robinson Jr., Alabama
  • Abram Smith, Baylor
  • Rachaad White, Arizona State

WIDE RECEIVER

  • Calvin Austin III, Memphis
  • Jahan Dotson, Penn State
  • Romeo Doubs, Nevada
  • Dontario Drummond, Mississippi
  • Danny Gray, SMU
  • Velus Jones Jr., Tennessee
  • Bo Melton, Rutgers
  • Alec Pierce, Cincinnati
  • Reggie Roberson Jr., SMU
  • Khalil Shakir, Boise State
  • Jalen Tolbert, South Alabama
  • Tre Turner, Virginia Tech

TIGHT END

  • Daniel Bellinger, San Diego State
  • Grant Calcaterra, SMU
  • Jake Ferguson, Wisconsin
  • Charlie Kolar, Iowa State
  • Isaiah Likely, Coastal Carolina
  • Trey McBride, Colorado State
  • Jeremy Ruckert, Ohio State
  • Cole Turner, Nevada

OFFENSIVE LINE

  • Spencer Burford, UTSA
  • Daniel Faalele, Minnesota
  • Luke Goedeke, Central Michigan
  • Marquis Hayes, Oklahoma
  • Ed Ingram, LSU
  • Zion Johnson, Boston College
  • Braxton Jones, Southern Utah
  • Darian Kinnard, Kentucky
  • Abraham Lucas, Washington State
  • Max Mitchell, Louisiana
  • Dylan Parham, Memphis
  • Chris Paul, Tulsa
  • Trevor Penning, Northern Iowa
  • Bernhard Raimann, Central Michigan
  • Jamaree Salyer, Georgia
  • Justin Shaffer, Georgia
  • Lecitus Smith, Virginia Tech
  • Cole Strange, UT-Chattanooga
  • Andrew Stueber, Michigan
  • Matt Waletzko, North Dakota
  • Nick Zakelj, Fordham

EDGE RUSHER

  • Amaré Barno, Virginia Tech
  • Micheal Clemons, Texas A&M
  • Arnold Ebiketie, Penn State
  • Kingsley Enagbare, South Carolina
  • Jermaine Johnson, Florida State
  • Jesse Luketa, Penn State
  • Boye Mafe, Minnesota
  • DeAngelo Malone, Western Kentucky
  • Jeremiah Moon, Florida
  • Esezi Otomewo, Minnesota
  • Dominique Robinson, Miami (Ohio)
  • Myjai Sanders, Cincinnati
  • Tyreke Smith, Ohio State
  • Cameron Thomas, San Diego State

DEFENSIVE LINE

  • Zachary Carter, Florida
  • Neil Farrell Jr., LSU
  • Haskell Garrett, Ohio State
  • Logan Hall, Houston
  • Travis Jones, Connecticut
  • Phidarian Mathis, Alabama
  • Josh Paschal, Kentucky
  • John Ridgeway, Arkansas
  • Perrion Winfrey, Oklahoma
  • Devonte Wyatt, Georgia

LINEBACKER

  • Troy Andersen, Montana State
  • Brian Asamoah, Oklahoma
  • Darrian Beavers, Cincinnati
  • Terrel Bernard, Baylor
  • Damone Clark, LSU
  • Aaron Hansford, Texas A&M
  • D'Marco Jackson, Appalachian State
  • Devin Lloyd, Utah
  • Chad Muma, Wyoming
  • Mike Rose, Iowa State
  • Channing Tindall, Georgia
  • Quay Walker, Georgia

CORNERBACK

  • Coby Bryant, Cincinnati
  • Tariq Castro-Fields, Penn State
  • Akayleb Evans, Missouri
  • Mario Goodrich, Clemson
  • Marcus Jones, Houston
  • Derion Kendrick, Georgia
  • Damarri Mathis, Pittsburgh
  • Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State
  • Roger McCreary, Auburn
  • Riley Moss, Iowa
  • Alontae Taylor, Tennessee
  • Cam Taylor-Britt, Nebraska
  • Josh Thompson, Texas
  • Jaylen Watson, Washington State
  • Joshua Williams, Fayetteville State
  • Tariq Woolen, UTSA

SAFETY

  • Tycen Anderson, Toledo
  • Jaquan Brisker, Penn State
  • Bryan Cook, Cincinnati
  • Yusuf Corker, Kentucky
  • JoJo Domann, Nebraska
  • Leon O'Neal, Texas A&M
  • Jalen Pitre, Baylor
  • Sterling Weatherford, Miami (Ohio)

SPECIALISTS

  • Cal Adomitis (LS), Pittsburgh
  • Jake Camarda (P), Georgia
  • Andrew Mevis (K), Iowa State
  • Jordan Silver (LS), Arkansas
  • Jordan Stout (P), Penn State

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is one of the most exciting rosters for me. This list of players at every position have guys I have 1st 2nd 3rd and this is honestly just a great mix. There are really good small school players here as well. I think this could be the best senior bowl week yet as far as players coming into the league and making huge impacts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 5:55 AM, ripsean21 said:

This is one of the most exciting rosters for me. This list of players at every position have guys I have 1st 2nd 3rd and this is honestly just a great mix. There are really good small school players here as well. I think this could be the best senior bowl week yet as far as players coming into the league and making huge impacts.

When I saw the list I felt the same way. 
Damone Clark/Darrian Beavers are LBs I’m looking forward to watching and wondering if they would be on our radar, especially if we didn’t go LB in the first. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He was impressive the last game he played. Anxious how he fares against the other QB’s

Just watched the highlights of his bowl game where he broke the records. He made A LOT of bad throws. He also made A LOT of good throws. What I liked was he knew when to throw the ball away. Heinicke failed at that all season. The beginning of the highlight looked like a slander video, he was off target constantly. Then with quite a few WR screens he got confident. Looks like he is willing to throw the ball without the laces which is dangerous if you ask me. Also he appears to have plenty of arm strength. He did throw too high a few times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just watched the highlights of his bowl game where he broke the records. He made A LOT of bad throws. He also made A LOT of good throws. What I liked was he knew when to throw the ball away. Heinicke failed at that all season. The beginning of the highlight looked like a slander video, he was off target constantly. Then with quite a few WR screens he got confident. Looks like he is willing to throw the ball without the laces which is dangerous if you ask me. Also he appears to have plenty of arm strength. He did throw too high a few times.

I’ve seen a few Big Boards and he’s so far down to not even be drafted. The nice throws I saw were very nice. I’m just very curious to see how he can play with a much better supporting cast. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Someone should take a shot a him -later rounds. 62 TD passes - .! I'd draft for his name . "Zappe Zaps the Cowboys -Hogs win 56-17 ! "

Pull another RGIII draft . Take Willis at 11 and Zappe in rd 6 ! Can't have too much pitching  as they say !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Pull another RGIII draft . Take Willis at 11 and Zappe in rd 6 ! Can't have too much pitching  as they say !

I would definitely take a flyer on him in the 6th. I’m anxious to see Willis as well with a better supporting cast. As long as he was cleared wouldn’t mind a Watson trade though and still draft Zappe in the 6th. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I would definitely take a flyer on him in the 6th. I’m anxious to see Willis as well with a better supporting cast. As long as he was cleared wouldn’t mind a Watson trade though and still draft Zappe in the 6th. 

I only wouldn’t double up in this class because of Taylor he’s a top end backup. I think that’s wasting a pick in sense. Now yes if you got to like the 5th and Carson strong or something crazy was happening yes I’d double up at QB in a scenario like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...