2022 Senior Bowl February 5

ARTMONK HOF

8 hours ago, MacDog said:

It may be true, but SwayRun21 is not a reliable source. I had t unsubscribe to his channel after numerous times of him putting up bogus breaking news about the WFT signing players - the problem being they never signed them.

I never took his YouTube videos as players we signed, more like players WE SHOUOD sign in free agency. He puts clips together of players he thinks we should sign and of draft picks & of the  players during the season. 

I often disagree with what he says, but I appreciate the video content. The way I see it is I can disagree with his hype or a player or who we should sign but appreciate the video content at the same time.

5th pass Willis does a read option/RPO fake & throws a completion on a line again. Next pass he missed an open WR, was rushed & threw it away. A slide & a throw away in the first drive is a good sign, better decisions than RG3 & Heinicke.

Edited by turtle28

Ballots Pietre is a guy I had seriously great notes on this year. Honestly my dead table small school guys most of them got invited to this or the shrine bowl. Penning is actually my 3rd highest rated OL coming into this game. Coby Bryant last year would have been my CB 4 overall. This guy is a really really good player. Romeo Dubbs needs time but I’m sure he flashes a time or two before the games out. Cole turner and the Colorado St TE’s are both nice!!

• Like 1

Just now, taylor made said:

Pickett didn't get much protection on that sack. Not much to say about him that first drive. He was just throwing short passes pretty much,. 

I mean the coaches are probably trying to get them going. I’m sure there’s nerves for all these guys. 

So far Willis > Pickett but Pickett’s protection broke down. Pickett had a nice throw on a sharply run out route by Romeo Doubs who was Carson Strongs top target at Nevada but then Pickett was sacked on the next drive by an OLB from NM St & Damone Clark the MLB I want from LSU if we don’t get to take Nakobe Dean or Lloyd.

• Like 1