2022 Senior Bowl February 5

ARTMONK HOF

Next ply Willis avoids two sacks, gets outside and makes the good decision to throw the ball away. I have to say, I’m loving his cerebralness. This guy is a smart football player like people have been saying through interviews. He’s making great decisions, which is on top of him showing off his athleticism and arm talent.

Just now, ripsean21 said:

Dude if Malik learns how to use his arm good night 👀👀👀

I’m beginning to think there’s no way this guy gets to us at 11. If the Texans don’t take him at #3, there’s no way he falls past Carolina or Denver.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m beginning to think there’s no way this guy gets to us at 11. If the Texans don’t take him at #3, there’s no way he falls past Carolina or Denver.

He looks good but he hasn't even crossed the fifty yard line yet. The should have called that facemask

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Go get him. I would. You can coach the things where he isn’t feeling the pocket collapse processing the field as he scans. His sack you could see his read wasn’t there he bucked like he wanted to run but thought I need to throw. He will fix those things.

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Go get him. I would. You can coach the things where he isn’t feeling the pocket collapse processing the field as he scans. His sack you could see his read wasn’t there he bucked like he wanted to run but thought I need to throw. He will fix those things.

I think we’re a ways away from saying that we should be trading up for any QB. I don’t know that I’d trade you for him yet, but he is showing off the tools & making good decisions which was my question about him & his consistency but he’s answered those questions so far.

• Like 1