Texans fire David Culley

MikeT14

Culley was going to get fired. Otherwise they are wasting seasons and everyone knows it. 

I hope Flores has greater clarity than to pursue that job. The Giants have the best opening. Only a fool would look at the current roster or short term reputation at the expense of big picture and long term.

The Mara family or Jack Easterby. Tough call.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awsi Dooger said:

Culley was going to get fired. Otherwise they are wasting seasons and everyone knows it. 

I hope Flores has greater clarity than to pursue that job. The Giants have the best opening. Only a fool would look at the current roster or short term reputation at the expense of big picture and long term.

The Mara family or Jack Easterby. Tough call.

I hope Flores gets one of those NFCN jobs.

I certainly get the connection between Caserio/Easterby and Flores or Mayo but man, I wouldn’t touch any Patriots guy with a 10 foot pole right now.

It just doesn’t end well with them. Between McDaniels, Patricia, BOB, Judge, and Flores it usually ends disastrous with them and the relationships they build and destroy on their teams. Trying to recreate the “Patriots Way” just doesn’t work out. We’ll see though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I certainly get the connection between Caserio/Easterby and Flores or Mayo but man, I wouldn’t touch any Patriots guy with a 10 foot pole right now.

It just doesn’t end well with them. Between McDaniels, Patricia, BOB, Judge, and Flores it usually ends disastrous with them and the relationships they build and destroy on their teams. Trying to recreate the “Patriots Way” just doesn’t work out. We’ll see though.

It's absolutely going to be a disaster. It's going to be a flaming mess of a disaster.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I saw this and yeah….I don’t know man.

Which leads me to this theory...

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll add this - simply because the Texans are the most unpredictable team in the NFL - Nick Caserio emerging as a HC option could be a development.

This franchise has done crazier things. Caserio has more coaching experience than BoB and Easterby combined when they became co-GMs.

It's this sort of craziness that makes me drink, and my drinkin' elbow is tingling...

• Like 1